Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
jlove34 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :-)
CayStar chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
This was beautiful! You nailed the characters perfectly. Bella was selfish and Edward was controlling. I'm just glad Jared helped her come to her senses in time!

Loved this!
Khyharah chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
GAH! Can I just say this is fabulous?! There's so little in the Jared/Bella world that when I find one that's well written I am overly pleased. The first part was amazing. I felt his pain so hard and I just couldn't help but feel so sorry for him. And Bella... I just about lost hope for her but u brought her back from the brink. Excellent t work :)
litanolastar chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
I love it!
So glad Jared and Bella both got a happy ending!
litanolastar chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Great start!
Poor Jared!
jakaya.mcafee chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I freaking loved it. It was like Cheese and Spinkles, Hip and Hop! What I'm trying to say this was the best story in the world! :D XD
ImASmolPrincessFaithie chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
WoW i loved thanks for the great two-shot!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Lov it
twimama77 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
SO VERY VERY COOL
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I loved all the emotion in this. I've always seen Jared as the joker of the group, so it was good to see him in a new light. Well done!
petra ppsilvia chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
congratulations!this is one of the most original plots ever , love it!
BeastsRose23 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
awww! i love happy endings!
Lizmny3 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I really liked the end. Thanks for not keeping us in such agonizing suspense.
CMCE21 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Wow! Short, sweet and amazing! Totally loved it. I'm so glad you did the second chapter, not knowing if Jared got any sign of his happily ever after was tearful.

Loved this story very much. Great work
mewootwoot chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Wow...just wow. Your writing pulls you right into the story. I loved it, and thank you for putting the last chapter out. Many hugs for you.

x