Reviews for Locked Up
weeoil chapter 20 . 7/18
The story started off very good and the plot was very interesting but I have to say the more I read, the more I found some unrealistic and unconvincing plot holes that almost made me stop reading, like the conjugal visit stunt that Brittany pulled, the uncensored mails between Santana and Rachel, and the duration of court trials. I mean I've never been in jail in my country let alone In U.S. but from all the prison movies/shows I've watched; conjugal visit requires legal proof of relation, all incoming and outgoing mail is censored, and court trials always takes some time. To be honest, I'm still confused how Brittany's charge was dropped so easily and Quinn was released so fast. I know this is a fanfiction but if you would use aforementioned flaws as main plot devices, you should based on reality somehow.

Anyway, thank you for writing.
Love love loved it! Adorbs and awesome
Wow
Uh oh
Touchdown
Yikes! Ouchie
Ohhh whaaaaat?! That's awesome!
Wow wow wow cheek kisses! Awesome ;)
Hmm I feel like this fic is about to get really sexy lol this is such a fun set up
Interesting start
Here I am in 2015 just reading this fic. but I gave to say, my timing couldn't better. Its amazingly written. Thank you so much for this. I hope to read all of your work, I think you're a great writer.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 1 . 1/19
He just freaking ditched her? Damn that's messed up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Yeah.. When reading a brittana story, one wants to read about brittana. Not Santana and Rachel cuz barf! I'm all for the girl on girl action but just the thought of that actually makes me ill. It said tiny but seemed pretty explicit to me hence it killed my interest in the story
Pa chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
Lauren H 91 chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Finally had the time to sit down and read the whole story and I loved it! Everything you write is amazing and this is definitely an awesome highlight of that!