Reviews for The Last Will and Testament of Fred Weasley
TheGirlWhoLived9-10 chapter 8 . 10/8/2019
This is such a great story! I am hooked! You are a great writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 14 . 12/17/2018
This is the best story about Fred's death I've read yet! I loved this! I wish I could favorite this twice! Very well written, fantastic job capturing the essence of the characters, in my opinion.

Thanks for the read,
Darth Becky 726
Lee kadivar chapter 14 . 11/12/2018
This is the most heartfelt, carthic, joyfully sad story I have ever had the joy to experience. I think it is a wonderful send off for Fred weasley. I cried the entire story. Yes there was a few laughs as well but it was with tears as well.

Thank you for writing such a Fred weasley story.
Ariana chapter 12 . 3/18/2018
I have hated JKR ever since Fred died. It had to be one of the Twins. My favorite characters. It HAD TO BE FRED. I freaking hate you, JKR. And (no offense) i hate you for making me cry. (I just read this chapter and the previous one for the 7th time. And cried again.)
Ariana chapter 14 . 3/14/2018
Happy tears now
Ariana chapter 12 . 3/14/2018
Even more tears.
Ariana chapter 11 . 3/14/2018
I came close to crying during Molly and Arthur’s chapters, but for this chapter...let’s just say that my keyboard isn’t exactly as dry as it was (read: i cried a river and a half)
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Pass the Kleenex. This is gonna kill me I think...
Midnight chapter 14 . 3/25/2017
Damn it. I thought I'd make it the whole way without crying. George's letter made my face damp, but it was the last chapter that got me.

Everything just fit perfectly together, and it was heartwarming to know that George waited for him, after all this time.
Always.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2017
This entire thing has had me bawling. Thanks.
Zoe chapter 10 . 1/28/2017
Awww! *Sniff, sniff.* I'm not crying, by the way. The invisible ninjas are chopping onions!
Zoe chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
Please do a Fred - Angelina Fanfic! I loved it, I've read it 10 times! 99/10 from me!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
For the bold underline, there was no bold, just underline
GuestieGal chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
Luv this chapter! I am a Weasley twin fan, and in love with Fred (or George, they're both equally cute, funny, and kind) and as much as I wish he didn't die, fanfics such as this make me feel that ppl still love him. Plz add humor so I don't need to buy another jumbo pack of tissues...had to do that for another fanfic. Fred would want to be remembered in a funny way
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Thanks for the tissue I needed it