Reviews for Last Night
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
OOOOHHHH snap! This was a good one! And Loker's a dick for punching him... I mean everyone knew that they had a thing for eachother... Stupid Loker... Anyway, very well written! Very good story! I enjoyed it very much! Good stuff .
Beckilles chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
awww 3 love the sweet-angst.I could see Loker trying to 'protect' Gillian from Cal like that. Cal always thinking he isn't goo enough and trying to protect her from himself. Gill trying to convince its what she wants. *sigh* I miss them. But I really enjoyed this story! :)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
The back and forth timeline was great. Great fic and wonderful ending. I am sooo glad you posted it!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Well they still have to take it easy and work through cals problems but their relationship callian has to work. Thanks for writing and sharing. Would love to read more please
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I LOVED IT! Captured them both perfectly! LOL, drunk Gillian! ;) Oh well, everyone has their moments and I'm glad she used that moment to tell Call how she felt.
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Fantastic... i really like when you play with the timeline in the text!

Great story and so well written (as usual LOL)

and thanks to csiAngel to push you to write it!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I LOVE this (may have mentioned that before). I do. So much. Drunk Gillian; the dancing; the kissing; Loker punching Cal; Gillian hissing something at Loker; the non-linear storytelling. It's a fantastic fic. I don't know why you didn't think so. Thank goodness I found that DM and persisted! LOL!
scootsaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love this and the combination of the realistic, angsty feelings and the more romantic ones. Also love that you wrote a story.
LieBones chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love it! That was a pretty bold Loker...brave to get between Cal and Gillian.
CiaraMaria chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really like this story. I have to say that I have thought of such a scenario. What would Cal do - as much as he respects Gillian would it actually be possible for him to say no to her?
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Aww, lovely. I really enjoyed it. Great writing!

Vikki.
NElaineR chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very nice. Good to have ya back.