Reviews for Personal Log
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
As the Admiral in question was the very, very time-savvy Admiral Archer (who, among other things, survived having Trip Tucker as an engineer), I suspect Porthos IV was the very least reason he put Montgomery Scott on that iceball.
Madtrek chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
THIS. IS. AWESOME. AS. HELL.

THAT IS ALL.
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Nice section with Uhura, even if the pattern there of not many of them thinking so positively of Chekov, or more his age, and will look forward to his Log entry, as he can likely notice, and it likely is grating on his nerves quite a bit.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Neat section, and enjoyed seeing this version of Bones here, probably the guy a lot of folks identify with imo, more the normal guy who still gets out there, does a great job, and wonders what all the fuss is about at times LOL, and still able to poke and prod, and like use the extra thick special straps to hold you down when it comes time for that root canal LOL.
royalpinkdogs chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
lovely and wonderful. such a deep understanding of Spock.

and thank you for letting him be in love with her and not anguishing in Spirk or Spones or whatever.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Interesting.

I don't normally like these kinds of scenes except as a small pert of a much bigger tale, but this one worked.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Wow, another great part of this series, and really enjoyed the moment with Spock, with which I can hear speaking this in the voice from the film here, along with Uhura's, and got to say that you caught my image of more of how alt-Spock is struggling with his human half. Heh, imagine how the Mirror universe counterparts might have changed as well.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was awesome, as I could doggone hear Pine's voice as Kirk in my head just so clearly, which means a lot as to many fan fics of NuTrek these days don't get him, or they mix it up with Shatner's style, and it ends up a mess. Yeah, I liked how he went here, and got the cocky young kid down just right, and hope to see more of these someday.