Reviews for Exchanged
Regin chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Ugh please don't have a romance with Oliver.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Wonder why you made Carl and Sophia younger but Daryl older. At least in my mind Daryl was about 35.
SaraLostInes chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
This was missing something...3 weeks and we haven't seen anything happen between Carlin and Daryl. And Hershel almost hitting Lori was weird but maybe you're following the comic, not the show (tv-Hershel wouldn't do that).
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
Heh... Daryl Dison as a role model...
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
That sucks; having to bury your Hershel D: Please update soon.
SaraLostInes chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
It's cool. This way is different from the show :D

Luke can't take a hint...
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
True... XD Please update soon.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
amazing story! can't wait for the next update!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Yay, new chapter! I like how you're weaving your own characters into the storyline from the show and the comics.
Azalia Fox Knightling chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
It would be kind of weird I kind of wish that somebody would just ask Norman that question in an update soon XD
SharonH chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
Yay! Good chapter. Happy now..
eloquent dreams chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I do like all the changes. It would be boring if you just followed one to a T. But great work. I knew they were a least a little sketch. I can totally see Luke and Shane forming some "Rejected and Angsty" Club together hahaha. I can also see (& secretly hope!) that Daryl doesn't stop and actually punches Luke out lol. Anyway! Hope you can update soon :)
SaraLostInes chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I'm so happy they found each other again. I had a stupid grin in my face the whole time.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
I'm all for the blending of the comic and the tv show. Did you see the prison at the end of season 2? Exciting! This chapter was totally worth the wait, and I can't wait for the next one. I'd be inspired by Norman Reedus, too. ;)