Reviews for Bitten
robingrayson2014 chapter 25 . 2/16
This fanfic...Has emotionally ripped my heart out multimus times, stiched it together again, only to have it ripped out again... D:... Then turned right back around and Superglued the peices back in to its origanal shape... D: those are really the only words i have for this...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/28
Woah...poor Harry :(
Great chapter! I like the way you make Harry so realistic and emotional :)
Dominikki644 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
This chapter was amazing. I love sassy Draco!
drkmgic chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This harry is really stupid and masochistic and hormonal,lol. How many times will. He have to fuck up before he gets the hint that. He needs to take slow with draco.
drkmgic chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
God I'm enjoying this too much. I do love me soome tormented harry
tearsofbreaks chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
don't apologise. It was beautiful. you've gone through all the scenarios with the pairings; one as vamp. while the other is human, switched, both vamp, both human.

it was wonderful.
kagayaspirits chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Gosh, it's just my favourite scenario in the world: Harry being indescribably infatuated with Draco while Draco himself is in love with someone else. The angst and tears and rejection it brings are just too delicious! Draco is my favourite character so I've been favouring him ever since the start, so yes, I still pity him more. Though Harry is pitiful as well.
I'm half way through and it's been really enjoyable. Can't wait!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
this story was amazing...and as per you're comment it was speedy at the end...but I cried so much for Harry and Draco and I think regardless you did amazing...and I normally hate stories that are like this angst though nice this was too much butgreat...I just wish there was more to the ending more happier idk if that made sense...all in all 9/10. thank you for a great read
Laura chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
It was ok... A little young sounding but still a good read... Thanks
Huh chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I thought vampires were as normal albeit outcastes as werewolves. Hence the blood pops and other treats in the stores that clearly were for people who favored blood.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
I loved the ending it was not what i was expecting but more than what I thought would happen :)
CrowNoYami chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
slightlyanonymous chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
This is a really great story, and you wrote it well. I enjoyed it very much, especially your Sam character, however briefly she was around. Great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
i actually really love it the only thing I don't think is so...let's say authentic is that he immediately knew what was going on...like I wouldn't be like 'of course!' if something like that were to happen...I like it anyways and I'll continue reading
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Sorry about the swear word in my review; this fic just really affected me strongly for personal reasons. It actually sort of traumatized me; I keep remembering it when I try to sleep. Lol