Reviews for Bitten
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
Well at least everything turned out alright in the end.
CrystalBlack154 chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
It was interesting! I liked... No... Loved it!
Book-Nerd chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Wow. This chapter was just... Wow. I'm not exactly an easy crier, but I had tears in my eyes at the end of this chapter. Poor Harry! You are a fantastic author, and I'm really excited for what's to come.
David-El chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Okay, I just found this, and I remembered something from Goblet of Fire: isn't it illegal to kill/hunt vampires according to the Ministry?
Lucy Kent chapter 25 . 12/15/2014
Oh I love hate you for this one. With F-ing Aiden I was in tears and hating Draco Malfoy. I couldn't stop reading though. The way you write just grabs the readers attention and makes it impossible to put it down. Thank you so much for writing this!
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
I was all for reading this and I was enjoying it until Harry Topped. I will not read another Top Harry story, I hate reading them. Top Draco is what I only read.
TheDemonLady chapter 22 . 4/22/2014
OH NO! Poor Harry!
TheDemonLady chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Poor Draco but also (No offense Dray) more so poor Harry the only guy he loves is hung up on AOTHER vampire who also happens to have been his mate AND is now dead AND the only reason that he agreed to be with Harry at first was to pretend he was someone else and NOW because of Vamp instincts

Why does Harry always get the short end of the stick? (
TheDemonLady chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
This is a horribly mean chapter you wrote and if I hadnt come to this story so late and I was stuck here without being able to continue Id probably hunt you down on principle 8p
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
This fanfic...Has emotionally ripped my heart out multimus times, stiched it together again, only to have it ripped out again... D:... Then turned right back around and Superglued the peices back in to its origanal shape... D: those are really the only words i have for this...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Woah...poor Harry :(
Great chapter! I like the way you make Harry so realistic and emotional :)
Dominikki644 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
This chapter was amazing. I love sassy Draco!
drkmgic chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
This harry is really stupid and masochistic and hormonal,lol. How many times will. He have to fuck up before he gets the hint that. He needs to take slow with draco.
drkmgic chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
God I'm enjoying this too much. I do love me soome tormented harry
tearsofbreaks chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
don't apologise. It was beautiful. you've gone through all the scenarios with the pairings; one as vamp. while the other is human, switched, both vamp, both human.

it was wonderful.