Reviews for Of Twisted Games and Things Left Unsaid
Twinchester Angel chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Wow. First of all, I just wanna apologize for taking so long to read this! And OMG it was hot! Then I read the sneak peek and that was even hotter! Mmmmmm boys. Lol Anyway, one thing I really love about these boys is how their emotions are all divided by a very faint line. They can go from angry to happy to frustrated to worried to loving to scared to fiercely protective to lustful in a matter of seconds. And their emotions all basically stem from this overwhelming down-to-the-soul love that have for each other. You illustrated this beautifully in this story. Way to go! I loved it and I can't tell you how excited I am to read the full version of this naughty yet delicious sounding fic you have in the works! *melt* Thanks for sharing this and I can't wait for more! *hugs*
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
i liked it it was amazing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I like it. Yes, I definitely (gulp) like it. :)
MarineLvr84 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Ok.. WoW just wow. Totally hot and yes I love every thing wrong and taboo, hehe ty
TheWholeWorldHasGoneCrazy chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Loved it!Funny and sweet!Good job!
Waiting To Be Broken chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I was left gapping when I went to the "they were on the street" thing. I seriously gapped and stared and even blushed. Really good and light story, thank you!
JamesParker chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hahaha! Good premise, just the kind of sweet and dirty that seems right. They did get a tad girly at the end, though...maybe they need a little more "manning-up" in the sequel? Ah, I guess smooshy moments deserve smooshy-ness?

I can't wait for the epilogue,

JamesParker