Reviews for The Echo of Shattered Memories
Ale123456 chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Oh no, you left it on such a cliffhanger! :(

I know it's been a very long time, but I hope you return to this some day. It's a really good start and I enjoyed reading what has been written so far :)
Halziscool chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Plz plz plz update your killing me
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Ohhhhhhhh don't leave it there!
only-some-loser chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Are you ever going to update this? It's really good so far.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Wasp9000 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
And so builds the suspense!(: loving this so far, keep it up, btw, I love how you write Jed and Octavious, got to love those guys!(:
ShiningGalaxy chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Oh come on it's getting good!1 Update damn it! **alert/fave** You better update soon, y'hear?
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hmm, this sounds interesting, a couple spelling errors here and there but nothing to too bad. :) Off to the next chapter.
It'sOver9000 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
FINISH! It was getting good! Please! What happened?
Keiri Bradon chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Damn it. When I got into this story, it was so good, I thought there'd be a few more chapters. Really bummed me out when it stopped here. Please update! I love it.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Oh cool! I can't wait for more!
pinkxjellybean chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Looks good except for a few historical inaccuracies. Incest was accepted in egyptian royal families as a way to maintain bloodlines, and keep the mythical power they believed they had as descendants of gods. Which brings me to the fact that you use the kings speech as a historical reference. First off its based off a true story, but its still a movie, and is fiction. While in some cultures this was true, it was not in egypt, as the pharaoh was a god. Anything he or she did was concidered prefection. Sorry for the nitpicking...
Thornedbudx chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You've got me hooked. Really nice job, can't wait to see where you take this. :D
bluemonkey chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What exactly happened between the brothers? I just have to know...Pls update soon!
Your Regular Belle chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Intriguing... *strokes fake moustache* Do continue.

Serioulsy, I like it. Chapter 2!