Reviews for Worth it
MichaellaD chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
"The lack of clothing highlighted her slim body and her muscled limbs."
No offense, but isn't that an oxymoron?
Jane Doe51 chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Okay, I think you know I love the whole Jisbon stuff...
...but it seems odd to me that they only adress the RJ topic when he's dead...I mean : one could expect Lisbon to ask Jane about it when she regains consciousness at the hospital, when she starts to get better. It would have been a perfectly logical talk to have, in my opinion, considering he was on trial for killing a man he believed was RJ. So that he didn't do it at the scene was a meaninful thing that deserved to be adressed...and the fact that Jane wouldn't have his revenge too.
Also, I think the whole trial thing should have been adressed. Here, we have to assume things are ok...I would have liked it better if it was clear in the story.

But it was your very first story. And as much as I think that your writing has greatly improved ever since, I have to say that the seed of your talent was already there. It had grown in a spectacular way since then !
But I still spent a nice evening reading your story ! (now it's 3 AM, I'd better head to bed !).
Jane Doe51 chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
A mutual declaration of love and some kissing...how could a reader be more happy ?
Jane Doe51 chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
So...is Lisbon really in danger or is it one more twisted mindgame ? Is RJ in jail anyway ? Nobody asked or commented it, that's a bit odd.
I take it you wouldn't put Lisbon in harm's way so close to the end of your story...so I'm gonna stay optimistic until I read chapter 19.
Jane Doe51 chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
Jane was with her because there wasn't any work at the CBI ? Now I'm confused...he's still charged with murder on Carter, isn't he ? So...how can he be at the hospital, seemingly free of his move ? How can work at the CBI be one of his concern ? How can he have free time ? How can he back at the CBI ?
Are we supposed to believe that things have been cleared ? How so ?

Anyway, Lisbon and Jane do need to talk...they need to stop hiding the truth from themselves and from each other. They need to stop being scared and proud. They need to be honest so they can have what they need : each other. Can't wait to see that happen.
Jane Doe51 chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
Yeah, there aren't any medicine against pouding in the heart and butterflies in the stomach, still no cure for lovesickness...So, looks like she's gonna be okay. Jane can be reassured. He was right not to confess his feelings right away, not after a confession of guilt...But he still has to do it. She has to know. The truth is the cure. Jane is.
Jane Doe51 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Jane was leaving the hospital to find Lisbon ? But...where was he thinking she was ? I mean, she was so badly hurt...how could not she be in the hospital, receiving medical attention ?
So, from VP's phonecall, I guess the news aren't so great for Lisbon...
But at least, now Jane knows clearly how he feels about her. That's a start...
So, what's up with Lisbon ?
Jane Doe51 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Yay, Cho wasn't dead...and Jane fought RJ but didn't kill him...he's not losing Teresa's trust again. Love how protective of her Jane is !
Now I hope they're all going to be fine...
And the court trial ? how is it gonna end ?
Jane Doe51 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Did RJ really kill Cho or did he say so in order to make things look worse than they are ?
Poor Lisbon...so hurting...but trying to hide it from Jane so he doesn't feel guilty over what happened to her ! At least, Jane being here is comforting to her.
Now...what is Jane's plan ? Wil she come along ? Hope it won't backfire !
Jane Doe51 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
So...how bad is it ? How badly injured is Lisbon ?
Is Jane really gonna kill him ? Is he gonna risk Lisbon a second time ?
Jane Doe51 chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Of course, RJ's true target would be Lisbon...seems like he already made a move on her ! Hope the team will be able to rescue her...maybe it's time to let Jane in !
Jane Doe51 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Wow...Lisbon, is this a declaration of love ? Yeah, Jane, you mean that much to her ! He really has the best friends, the best family he could ever hope for ! So Lisbon will keep him safe...hope someone's keeping her safe ! Because I'm not sure the threat is against Jane directly...
Okay, I should stop wondering and start reading next chapter !
Jane Doe51 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
There's hope in the darkness...hope for Lisbon that her affection towards Jane wasn't against her better judgement...hope for Jane that he could get some help from his friends, from Lisbon...
Jane Doe51 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Awww...love Lisbon's attention to Jane's reaction while talking to her over the phone !

The fact that she was hidding her pain in the attic, where Jane hid his own pain so often, was truly heartbreaking...poor Lisbon watching the tape over and over again, despite breaking her heart, in order to clear Jane's name...so moving !
Jane Doe51 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
"How could he do that to us"...Nah, Lisbon, you know that what you really want to know is how he could do that to you, you only !

No, you didn't fall for him...keep telling you that, Lisbon, you migh end up believing it, who knows ?