Reviews for Words He Never Hears
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
REALLY great story! thank you very much for writing and sharing!
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You know, I've seen more than my fair share of hospitals (spend about a month and a half in them everything put together, and six or seven months in rehab, again all put together) but I've never had anyone sign release papers for me - and I'm a minor. That's actually kind of weird, or it would be because I'm not from the US, but I'm from a well-developed country with mandatory health care insurance etcetera.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
A nice story, with some importand thoughts in it )
I really enjoyed reading it and how you handeled the plot, the idea, the mssage and the characters. It works really well together.
Thanks for writing and sharing this
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
:D I luv it! XD
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Neat story, very well done!
God Bless,
White Replica chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww! This is the sweetest non-slash Morgan/Reid fic I've ever read! :D
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was really lovely.
felicitytorres chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Its a nice story, the only part I didn't agree with was the part about it being gay for Reid to return said feelings. I write some slash fiction, but I don't think it has to be gay for a guy to tell another male friend that he loves him. Men have such complexes about displaying human emotions, its no wonder they're repressed. Still good job over-all.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved the story. Yes, they both love each other, and wouldn't have it any other way. Not everyone has a best friend.
Squiid iink chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really liked this. it's sweet, not cheezy at all. And it's so true-even though people think that actions speak for themselves, sometimes you NEED to hear those three little words... and I bet Reid in particular does.