Reviews for explosive
Girlalicious chapter 14 . 5/29/2017
Damn that was awesome
bb chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
you killed naruto of course I will hate you ...not really just a joke
what i was thinking right there was drama bomb
BB chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
itachie dead noooooooo why he was my only frienddddddd
but what is this ino is planning something devious I thought so
A Midsummer chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
I figured Outlanders/Alices can be made into Explosives like Wonderlands can be. They might not be born for it but they can be manipulated. So I had this little theory in my mind of Outlanders becoming Alices to fill a role, being influenced by an Explosive, run into circles, start a war and kill the Queen. Only that they would be reinstated as the new Queen of Hearts and the cycle would start over and over and over. Yeah, that's what I get from reading a story that is hardly probable. Curiouser and curiouser. It shouldn't make sense because it doesn't have to. See, we are all mad here!

Sometimes I worry for my sanity but I'm good at ignoring blatant bizarre scenarios and take everything at face value. Thinking about it logically would just drive me mad and we can't have that, can't we? It would lead to trouble. Straight jackets ain't my thing. So I accept their brand of logic and watch interesting events happen. A good deal if I do say so myself. Even if I'm up at 3 in the morning.

The summary intrigued me. The Explosive term fascinated me. The world interested me. So I wondered and observed the insanity with rapt attention. I never asked why because that would lead to more questions unanswered than fill my curiosity wouldn't it? So I didn't and look what we have here! The ending. Scratch that. A happy ending. Who would have thought? I expected it to never end. Like a Final Fantasy and a Last Story that continues despite its misleading names.

Still, I'm glad the two of them got together in the end. Like fairy tales dictated it to be. Only Wonderland isn't the usual fare of sunshine and rainbows isn't it? Blood, death and madness are its defining features. But let's not go deeper into that. The girl turned into the dashing heroine that saved her misguided lover instead of the other way round like it usually do. Feminists must be delighted. I'm just glad it isn't made into a boring cliché. Because that would make the story dull, wouldn't it? I sure ask pointless rhetorical questions.

Fine. I'll sleep now. Sweet dreams.
A Midsummer chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Do not diss the broccoli. It is delicious piece of vegetable!

Just wanted to say that. Moving on..
CrisStarTina chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Bloody duchess xD lol Love the ending C: Not mad about Naruto dead ...just for the good of the story right? Xp
Yeah they better stick together and I wonder who rules the Heart Castle and the kingdom o.O
CrisStarTina chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I can so imagine three young women standing before their own armies. Can you?
The Red Queen (on the left), Sakura (center), and the White Queen (on the right) with the song "Uprising - Muse" in the background XD
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oooooh naruto the mad hatter o.o he will go 'mad' with excitement lol
Roxiline13 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I've read this fanfic 10 times and it never ceases to amaze me
MystereKitsune chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
*Whistles* Now that's a dramatic story! XD Loved it! XD
2 Sided coiN chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Story overview: LOVE
Rosemund chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
AWESOME Story if you become a author I will be ur number one fan! And buy ur books
Naniofthewolves chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
I absolutly loved the entire story. The plot, the characters, the twisted Wonderland idea it was amazing! I really did love it but I was unhappy with Naruto-kun's death and the ending. I felt like the battle and their arrival home were kind of rushed. But other than that I really enjoyed the story. I can't wait for your nest Sasusaku story (if you have another one that is). Keep up the amazing work!

~Nani
arabmorgan chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
I expected a little more drama at the end; it seems very tame compared to the rest of the story. But nevertheless you wrapped everything up very well, and who doesn't like a happy ending? :D

Kudos for writing such a great story and I can't wait to see your next one!
xCharmedCat chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
I wonder what kept Gaara chained to the explosives. Maybe it was a family member they had captive? If he wanted to, he could've probably escaped and hidden out with the rebels.

Screw the copycats, BRING IN THE REAL ONES. Sakura may not be the true Alice, but she's better than those explosives. :3

*tosses bag of ultra awesome gummy bears*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »