Reviews for Across The Universe
DragonDawn84 chapter 9 . 3/13/2014
Good story I really enjoy your writing!
Crazy chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Oooh. I really like this story. It's really been a while since you posted, I hope you haven't forgotten this story altogether. Please post more! It will...will...earn you good karma. And maybe even some virtual Wookiee cookies.
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
this is really good! I can't wait to see how Han's future has changed! I love your idea of having Han in this sort of family! And I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Janizary chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
"They're not like girls at all" - Lol. Checklist: do not say that out loud to either of those named. it may earn a painful thumping about the head. ;)

And I thought you got lost on Hoth in a snowstorm. Welcome back.
AndroidHel chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
I love this story. I already have it on my alerts list, but I'm lazy about reviews so it always takes me forever to do one. But at least that means that I like this story enough to kick my laziness out of the way to actually tell you I like it. It actually inspired me to start reading some of the Republic commando novels, which are pretty hard to find in English all the way over here in Germany.
Janizary chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
"Well that was something different."

Yeah, that about sums up my take on this chapter as well ;)
Janizary chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Mereel taking Han out for a night. Heh, he'll never be the same again.
Janizary chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Your A/N made me try to think back and I can't say as I remember names 'specifically'. I do remember a few former squad members names, but they might have been Atin's.

Fi is my favorite commando, hand's down. Thanks for bringing him back for a while.
Janizary chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Heh, I knew Han was going to do something nefarious. :D
Janizary chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Pondering exactly how this could change history down the line is mind-boggling. :D
Janizary chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
First: Yay, another Omega Squad story!

Interesting concept. I think you glossed over a lot in the 'convincing hand to come with Kal' sentence, but I'll go with it just to see where you are going with this.
GunslingerHan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Please continue to write. I wonder if Han's brothers come back. This is a completely realistic AU. But how are you going to explain Han's "individualism" later on? Recall in ANH he shoots Greedo alone; even on the Death Star he tries to take out a regiment of Stormtroopers alone as opposed to being part of a team.

There are so many possibilities here. I am really intrigued.