Reviews for Blockbuster Fridays
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
djfnjldnfldfnnjn; why do you hate me. Why do ALLLLL of ye who write adorable fanfictions hate me?

"What's the big deal? We hold hands all the time, right?"

THEY HOLD HANDS ALL THE TIME? RIGHT? wtfwtfwtf ;A; Whyyy. My spleen.
mabello chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh my god this was soooo cute! please i beg you write the next chapter soon!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
FLUUUUFF! FLUUUUUFF! I just think that my mind may go on overdrive, lol...

I love it. So damn fluffy! Good job! 11/10 on the fluffy scale!

A Fluff-Obsessed Reader,

xxBurningxx
Ginjersnapps chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
now THAT was a good humor to romance ratio. I hope you keep this story going with different movies of all genres! and since you also have a good dialog to story telling ratio i think ill keep my eye out for your stories. I hope i read more from you! ;)
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
so dang cute! Love it, would you do a sequel please!
verveine chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww! Haha, in the end it turned out well for Soul, didn't it? :3

This story reminds me of the time when I went to the movies with my best guy friend, except the roles were kind of reversed and I had to watch the A Team (which btw was the worst movie in the world) and I just kind of sat there and was bored out of my mind. I could tell he was too, but he was wayyy to prideful to admit it and then I caught him sleeping at one point and I was just like aha! It was a good day. And now he's my boyfriend. So maybe, yeah, movie theaters have love magic muahaha.

Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I thought it was really cute, and Soul really shouldn't complain so much about chick flicks- they're entertaining! Haha. :D I love all of Soul's subtle movements and Maka being all embarrassed and blushing. You should totally continue this series! xD
Smilesassy1123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Are you going to update every friday or something? Because I really want to know if there's going to be more chapters. I. Would love. That.
xxWARxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hey!

This is just so cute! I can really see this happening with them because, let's face it, Soul and Maka have liked each other like that from the start. I found a picture on Google actually, and it had Soul and Maka in the front with Black*Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, and Patty at the movie theater with Stein in the background. It's one of my favorites! I don't know if you've seen it but try looking for it, I think you'd like it!

I love all your work, if you didn't know, so when I saw this sitting in my mailbox I got extremely excited! The way you write is just absolutely brilliant! This is amazing! :D

SoulLove
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I know how you feel Soul. My wallet's always empty after I go to the theater too. :'(
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
N-awww, I really like this! It was a relaxed piece, one where we just get a peak at soul and maka's daily lives along with their real relationship dynamics. I really love how you wrote it and such! Pfft, yeah, when you go to the movies, its really expensive. Take it from someone whose family goes literally every week. (we've always been a big movie family)

I'm just imagining the follow up where this sort of thing between soul and maka became a weekly thing, and then one of their friends catch them and jump to conclusions! imagineing the reactions is already funny. -w-

I can't wait to see more of your stories

-Bonnie
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This made me happy.

I'd say more but I have some work laid out for me in the office of the lady x.x I'm very behind in it now because I decided reading this was much more important than checking for damn discrepancies...

Panda.