Reviews for Home Is With You
SO F-ING CUTE! :P
X59 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Really good.
The Stolen Deity chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my goodness I can't think of words to describe how adorably cute that was! I think I can be happy for the rest of the day now, thanks to the fluff-overload, makes me want to hug Damian and Dick tight and roll around on the floor with them, that's how cute I thought they were! And Damian's snarky retorts, gosh they are precious! Especially "Does that include listening to you continue prattling on like an inept mother hen?" That one is fucking golden! Ahh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I found one mistake in the first paragraph, I'm sorry ;A;

"Why ever Damian thought it would be the fitter course of action to run away from Wayne Manor — and from the man he idealized since he understood the greatness behind the infamous word of "Batman" — to live with Grayson in his own slummy city is sometimes beyond his own rationale."

I think instead of "idealized" you meant "idolized". I'm sorry I notice these things ;A: Please forgive me and again, thank you for this wonderfully fluffy piece!
IanPeriwinkle chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
:( Stop being sorry but not sorry.

That was excellent. :P
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Aw. Thay are too adorable together. And I love Damian running away from home to be with Dick.
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awe Thats too cute
willyfreak26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Out of all the stories of yours that I've favorited, this is probably my favorite. Dick and Damian bro fluff is a HUGE favorite of mine (especially when Damian wants Dick to leave him alone and Dick is all like, "LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOUUUUUU") It's adorable. Seriously. The amount of fluffy-fluff-fluff in this is killing me. I'm not even joking when I say that I squirm around and go "Awwww" every time I read this. AND OHMYGOD, THE ENDING, DAMIAN YOU ARE JUST KILLING ME HERE, HRK MY HEART! CAN'T. HANDLE. THE. CUTE. NESS. _ Your story is brilliant, keep up the fluffy-tastic work! Yes, I do realize that fluffy-tastic is not a word but the world needs a new word to describe the story you've wrote. :)
Mad Cat23 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is just swo cute! XD

Totally awsome.
Asshattery-Central chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I love big bro!Dick to death, and Damian is still strangely adorable.

Just thought I'd drop that here while I continue reading through your stories, thank you bye. :3
frozen water droplet chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awwwwww. *dies of adorableness overdose*
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I think Damian overdosed on medication, I do not think that 2400mg of Motrin and 4000mg of Tylenol is safe. If I remember correctly that much Tylenol is at least enough for a visit to the emergency room for poison control, if it isn't enough to kill; and mixing medications that's very dangerous. It doesn't matter who it is, the doses in this fic are several times the recommended dose, and if someone were to take that much, well like I said earlier a trip to the hospital is very likely to be in the not so far future.

Other than the medication dosages I liked this fic.
Blue Skyes101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I generally don't read many batman stories with Damian in them, but this was good. I really liked the brotherly interaction. :)
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I can't imagine Damian as anything but robin but this was adorable! bro fluff between those two is my favorite!
feeltheRUSH chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This. I love your style of writing and you really nailed both their personalities. It's SO SPOT ON. DUDE! Everything about this fic is perfect. 3 You're an awesome author