Reviews for In the Dark of the Night
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
We definitely needed to see more of Owen in this ep- at least the aftermath- and we really ought to have had that little breakdown from Xanatos. But, well, time and network constraints. What are you gonna do.

Right. You went and wrote an excellent fanfic to address those issues.

Thank you very much. This was a very touching little story. And the bit with Owen and Lex was incredibly sweet. I've always loved Lex and Alex together and this is just... *flails* Yes perfect.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Well, in some cultures men do kiss on the cheek, but only with very close family: grandfathers, fathers, brothers, sons, maybe nephews and cousins they are very close to. Possibly friends they count as brothers. Either way, a very meaningful gesture.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh, I like this. Portrays a very human side to both Xanatos and Owen.

And I know that's not how you intendecd it to be taken, but the kiss has left me with a surprising hankering for Owen/Lexington slash... but that's just me and my weird fangirl brain.
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I remember being super pissed that we saw so little of Owen, and NONE of Puck in "Ransom." Thank you sort of "fixing" that here. This was really a beautiful little piece.
Happily Austria chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very good! I love it! I like putting Owen back in Ransom. I was upset when Owen got hurt, because he should have been such a big part of the episode.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
A fascinating take on Owen's side of the story in that particular episode. We didn't really get to see his reaction to Alex's kidnapping, after all. Come to think of it, that episode might have been the one time Puck would appear to defend Alex if he hadn't been knocked out. The only episode I remember seeing Puck in after his banishment was the one where he was teaching Alex.

I was a bit surprised by Owen's last gesture of thanks, but it does seem like something he would do.

Anyway, nicely thought out plot and writing style. The story turned out well in present tense format. _
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well done KatanaDoshi
VelleVette chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That scene in the hospital between Xanatos and Owen was cute. Owen thanking Lex too. Not-so-stoic moments for the win. But I found Owen kissing Lex kinda squicky. o_o
Sonar chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I actually loved that one. So angsty.
SLRisme chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was a vert creative and cute chapter, I'm glad that you looked into Owen's emotions for this. I can't wait till I read your other stories. _