Reviews for You Just Need Me
Mystic-Scriptures chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
I am so in love with This story it's unreal! They are so cute together!
Dana2184 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
so im only on chapter 5. but its getting really good. i like how christina dumped shad and went straight to logan. i wonder whats next. but anways keep up the good work (:
Dana2184 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
so I missed the summary of the story, so im trying to figure it out. but I like it so far! I will read the sequal to it when im done. :) keep up the good work :)

btw the sequal brought me here, so thats why i missed the summary.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
I love this story
jchamberz chapter 24 . 9/3/2011
another cute chapter :] i seriously cannot wait until he proposes.
minaindisguise chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
really really cool. i've been waiting for a fanfic like this for ages. thank you thank you thank you! 3
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2011
doo-doo. I actually can't wait when Logan propose Christina! :D x hope you keep doing it :D
alyy chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Sammie chapter 22 . 8/26/2011
Super cute... I wish that Logan would just suck it up and go with her to the game! I'm so excited for him to propose!
jchamberz chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
Ahhhhhh he's gonna propose! EXCITED. :D
Sammie chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
I liked this chapter a lot! The fight was good! It was a healthy fight for their relationship!
izzydot chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
Awww... what a sweet chapter... KEEP UPDATING :D
Sammie chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
I hope shad is being truthful! Other than that soo cute Logan and stina are adorable!
jchamberz chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
Such an adorable, drama-free chapter. I loved it, haha. I love how that big fight/break up only made them closer, its so cute (: but oh oh oh! Shad is back & that could only mean bad things. I love forward ! (:
Sammie chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
SOOO CUTE! they are simply to cute for words! I loved the " you don't want to have my babies" thing sooo funny! And i think shad should be in jail!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »