Reviews for Henrietta's Victory
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2018
So... this is pretty badly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
Amazing work man, simply amazing
More fanfics need to have a story like that journal before the lemon, it was my favorite part of this whole thing
- Lord_Arclight696
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
The dialogue got a bit repetitive and that recitation of Saito's deeds in Albion would've been easier to follow if it had been broken up a bit BUT overall this was a nice little one-shot.

Truly, there is not enough Henrietta x Saito on Fanfiction. For whatever reason the canon pairing is most popular.

I just cannot reconcile that; perhaps it is my rather strong dislike for tsunderes in general, even moreso those who get physically violent. Perhaps it is because that pettanko pinkette is so whiny and unappreciative.

Or maybe it's because every other suitor of Saito's is just so much more appealing, both personality wise and in the physical sense.
Gray chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I know this was published a long time ago, but this is one of the best Saito x Henrietta stories out there.
TheSliver-DevilPanda chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
OH FUXKING GODDDD! You just gave me a massive bo-Roken nose... Hmm not buying it huh?... Haha but fuck I wasn't even at the Lemon scene but your words literally made my nose bleed,(mostly due to the weather and I'm slightly sick) but yeah nose bleed none the less. :D good job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Well that was painfully awkward.
Iridocyclitis666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
nosebleeeeeeed
War Historian-Freedom2134 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Nah, if I were to do something after you pulled out a whip, I'd get something out that can put you out of action before you got close enough to hit me with that thing.
Yami-no-DaiTenshi chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Can i translate the fanfic into French and post it on the site?
Gyaretto chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Who kinky! It got me hard
nobleslayer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
You my good sir are damn good at what you whole story of how wait I influenced that guy man if I didn't know I was reading a fan fiction I would have thought it was a legend from ancient times or a new religion you sir or madam have brought me to tears this is a master piece and I look forward to any sequels.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Nice work but it could use more chapters then one Like make a proposal one, a married one or make one where there kid is born. Just add more chapters would be good.
I'd Kill me chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
You know, I think my favorite part was the book. That sounded really kick ass and I find it sad that this isn't getting the attention this deserves. It's really well written.
maesde chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was.. so epic... the description of Saito's sacrifice... almost too much, but it wasn't. It was amazing. Great job.
Vast Lorde chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
It was truly great, please make more :D