Reviews for The Twisted Thread Affair
MLaw chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Spectacular ending! And off into the streets of Paris for some brotherly fraternity...love it! You've out done yourself again lady!
RoseLight chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Bam! Pow! Action! "Just a tiny opening..." Always the optimist, Solo confident in his legendary luck, never surrendering his imagination or spirit to fear or failure. For IK, "-business as usual." You had escalated my worry index from migraine to concussion to brain tumor. Whew. Glad it was "only" a side effect.

An interesting character snippet, when Solo attempts to help one of the flock while IK is intent on his partner's survival. And another satisfying ending, walking together into the sunset.
jkkitty1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
Very enjoyable story and great explosive ending. The competition between the two men came through as true friendship does.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What a formula for pain: the mad scientist asking for revenge. Good thing that our guys are used to uncomfortable situations. I guess they are preparing for the worst as we speak.
RoseLight chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Excedrin Headache # 17: the mad scientist. Arrogance and babbling, the classic THRUSH downfall. Glad that Agnes is a pawn and not a bird. And with poor IK's propensity to get bonked on the noggin, one would think the research section could come up with an UNCLE aspirin.
laurose chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Thank you for this affair. I always thought there must be something like this to explain high fashion.

Nice solid scenery, and the French UNCLE agents, too.

Good one - 'Thrush never knows how to do half way.'!
MLaw chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
oh yeah...
rec1 chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Great rapport between the characters of Napoleon and Illya, your dialogue is wonderful and imagery captivating. Bringing to mind of course the scent of Lillies of the Valley!
RoseLight chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
"Confidence in their partnership buoyed him beyond concern." This story has been replete with references to the strength of their bond. Their years of mutual history, body language, tone of voice: a portrait of extraordinary friendship. IK as bait...sure, I'll bite. "The innocent expression he uses with women and doctors," Oh, our manipulative Russian. And muguet de bois..my friend's favorite scent since 7th grade French a lovely sense- memory you've created. Love the LOV potion.
MLaw chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Like how you're getting into their heads here and the subtle nuances of their body language that they each know so well, and then of course you hit us hard and fast at the end of the chapter! Can't wait for more. ( bien sûr)
jkkitty1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Another twist, you are keeping us very interested in what is happening-keep it up.
MLaw chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
"a look that would have shattered glass..." what a line! Great chapter! and writing you little speed demon you! I'm now becoming spoiled.
jkkitty1 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
please make sure to feed the Russian, can't have him captured on an empty stomach. Excellent chapter, you leave us wondering what could he happening, and if they will be able to stop it.
jkkitty1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Boy trusting her seems like a bad idea, but heck the guys won't be the guys if they didn't get in trouble all the time. Waiting to see what Napoleon's idea is, and how badly Illya will suffer. Can't wait.
MLaw chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
"Here we go again" is right...love it!