Reviews for Loser
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 4/27
So cute. :)
x.Sunspirit.x chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Adorable. Simply adorable. :) and I must say, that's the best way of asking for reviews I've ever seen! I love your writing style, btw, and I really like your story Cat, which I really hope you'll update at some point. :D
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
haha loved your review memo! you should realy think about extending it! i really liked the wink !)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
We can totally see who are going to wear pants in the relationship. Hermione and Luna kick ass. Lol
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You're very good. I've enjoyed the 2 stories I read so far and look forward to reading more from you!
krazyqt392 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I just recently started reading George/Luna fics and I am absolutely in love with the pairing! I love this story so much. The way you wrote George and Luna felt very in-character. I can't wait to read your other George/Luna fic. If this is going to be more than one chapter (which I hope), update soon :)
dervishandbanges chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was SO cute... the pairing is really adorable (definitely a new OTP, haha), and George made me laugh - "if they were kissing, no one would even see them"... love it.
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very, very precious!
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I REALLY want more. PLEASE! Thanks.:D
LightHead chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this is so cute.

Luna is so like the Luna I'd imagined during her school years.

And I find myself sighing at the end of this.

Like this a lot.

Thanks for sharing~
Anylov124 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love this maybe you can make more stories like this with George and Luna!
ShamRockCenter chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Never, ever thought of this pairing, but I find it bloody brilliant. Can't wait for more!
Cararine chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hmmm,

New Ship to add to the list?

I think so!

Great as always.
sumserotonin chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
George/Luna? I'm down with it. New otp indeed. Anyways, good show, good show, this is quite lovely. :)