Reviews for The Power of Cyberspace
Blessing Moonlight chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Great Story!
singertobe chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
You should write a sequel. This was amazing!
AngelGirl569 chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
Awesome story! Just wondering - what are the "number strings" in the ceiling?
Midnight4568 chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Wow, a glove box the size of a closet...

I don't particularly like New Inez's personality.

I knew it! Jackie used her clapping code to say "Hacker. Food." Or something like that.

Slug blubber sounds funny, lol.

Oh noo, what happened to Inez?
Midnight4568 chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Commenting as I read.

Lol, "completely ignored the laws of gravity." That's kind of like what happens in the show Phineas and Ferb.

Lol, again, "Only Hacker gets to call me a cyberturkey and what am I saying?"

Nice simile! "...heaved for air like a dying fish."

I remember Binary...

Will Inez make Icky feed off the Grim Wreaker the way Jackie did in the episode "The Icky Factor," I think?

This chapter fits the title "Inexplicable Intelligence," perfectly! Going to read the next chapter, now.
Ariel chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
GREAT! I just LOVE this story! By the way, one thing confused me . . . what in the world are number strings? I get the idea that the colors relate to Matt and Inez, but it's still pretty confusing. Well, anyway, good job! Congratulations!
AnimationNut chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Well, Hacker escaped, but at least he's back to normal.

...as normal as Hacker can be, anyway.

Awesom job! I enjoyed every second of this story.
Scyphi chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
Wow, you really got on a roll there at the end there. It was getting hard for me to keep up. :P

Anyway, thanks for the good fanfic to read, and to wish you well in future fanfic ventures. If you write another Cyberchase fanfic soon, I'll be sure to check it out. :)
Liv chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
omg...this is...AWESOME! I MEAN, RABID INEZ? pure genius.
Colleen chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Oh, my gosh, this story is great so far! What happened with Hacker was a little surprising, but whatever happened to Inez at the end was definitely shocking! Keep writing (and I hope Inez gets out of her daze).
Tari J. Deitrich chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
whoa dude! Interesting chapter! I've been watching cyberchase since i was twelve years old (that's when it first came out) and I would never think Inez could be a monster. This only makes me want to read more so post the next chapter soon!
Scyphi chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Well...that was certainly intense. Looking forward to more. :)
AnimationNut chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
That's one heck of an escape.

Awesome job! Update when you can.
Midnight4568 chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Great story so far! I'm surprised that you don't have over 40 reviews already.

I like how you use a lot of details when describing everything.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Scyphi chapter 11 . 12/29/2011