Reviews for The Power of Cyberspace
Hello Kitty01 chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Thank you so much for this story! The ending was a little abrupt but I really enjoyed it. Thank you for showing us that a Cyberchase story can be written well.
Hello Kitty01 chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Oooh good, Matt and Inez are finally together and it wasn't forced or anything, I like that. Slow building eventually forming into a romance. I like it. Very good.
Hello Kitty01 chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
You really like Inez don't you? Okay, I kind of forgive her. Poor thing. I hope to see more action from the others too, soon :)
Hello Kitty01 chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
This chapter was a bit confusing...wait was Inez being controlled? I'm not sure what really happened here but I'll wait for the next chapter.
Hello Kitty01 chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Ok forget what I said about Inez not being OOC last chapter. This chapter she is OOC. Jackie's the bossy one, Matt can be stubborn but Inez is always so collected even when she panics, she never becomes rude so that's a little OOC. Despite the fact that they're older, their base personalities won't change. Inez is the most motherly of the Cybersquad and her behaviour in this chapter was extremely OOC.
Hello Kitty01 chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
I really liked the Matt and Inez moment and it was sort of in-character. Inez does have the tendency to lose it sometimes. It was a bit bold but it is Wicked so I suppose it's understandable. I expected that from someone like Jackie though considering she was bold enough to agree to dance with The Hacker and told him she wanted company and she had her rights but you wrote it well. Still loving this story.
Hello Kitty01 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Ok I love this story! I'm a person who ships both Matt x Jackie and Matt x Inez although admittedly there is more evidence for the latter than there is for the former but I still feel from Matt's end, there are hints for both but despite the pairings, I'm a very picky reader when it comes to Cyberchase. No one seems to be able to get the characters right but you've done amazing with this. It has the feel of the show, the friendship of the characters and is done well without any character bashing. I know that can be hard. Hey, maybe Digit can be paired with TW, the tilting Parallini, they look cute together and Jackie can be paired with Slider if you'll involve him. I love this story and am enjoying every bit. Well, I hate Wicked but I do think Hacker does have some powers as he has taken Motherboard's place at least once and almost taken over Cyberspace a lot of times despite his failures. I will write some fics as well and continue reading this too.
Blessing Moonlight chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Great Story!
singertobe chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
You should write a sequel. This was amazing!
AngelGirl569 chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
Awesome story! Just wondering - what are the "number strings" in the ceiling?
Midnight4568 chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Wow, a glove box the size of a closet...

I don't particularly like New Inez's personality.

I knew it! Jackie used her clapping code to say "Hacker. Food." Or something like that.

Slug blubber sounds funny, lol.

Oh noo, what happened to Inez?
Midnight4568 chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Commenting as I read.

Lol, "completely ignored the laws of gravity." That's kind of like what happens in the show Phineas and Ferb.

Lol, again, "Only Hacker gets to call me a cyberturkey and what am I saying?"

Nice simile! "...heaved for air like a dying fish."

I remember Binary...

Will Inez make Icky feed off the Grim Wreaker the way Jackie did in the episode "The Icky Factor," I think?

This chapter fits the title "Inexplicable Intelligence," perfectly! Going to read the next chapter, now.
Ariel chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
GREAT! I just LOVE this story! By the way, one thing confused me . . . what in the world are number strings? I get the idea that the colors relate to Matt and Inez, but it's still pretty confusing. Well, anyway, good job! Congratulations!
AnimationNut chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Well, Hacker escaped, but at least he's back to normal.

...as normal as Hacker can be, anyway.

Awesom job! I enjoyed every second of this story.
Scyphi chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
Wow, you really got on a roll there at the end there. It was getting hard for me to keep up. :P

Anyway, thanks for the good fanfic to read, and to wish you well in future fanfic ventures. If you write another Cyberchase fanfic soon, I'll be sure to check it out. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »