Reviews for Plant your hope with good seeds
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Brilliant, very true to character, very believable. Very, very good work.
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
very nice! I really like this fic. If you want to write more for it, it would be cool to see how Mary and Sherlock interact. I like how John punches him a couple of times though. Very well written.
Pol chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome and fitting.
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Beautiful! I love how you write Sherlock's PoV... initially detached, but warming as he's reunited with John. And I liked how you wrote John's reaction to Sherlock's return - I've always taken issues with him just fainting and then being totally okay with it in "Empty House" - realistically he would have gotten a couple good punches in before biting the dust lol.

Also, just got to say - love the Mumford and Sons reference in the title (except now Thistle and Weeds is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day :P)

Bravo!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AW! *U* This is SO SWEET! *U* They'd BETTER make their reunion this dramatic and beautiful in the show! *U* Absolutely gorgeous! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more from you! *U*
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very well written.

I love the detail that you have Sherlock think.

In character and genuinely lovely to read.
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Yes. This is how I imagine it to go too - though my version not as perfectly drawn as yours :) Love the way Sherlock fiddles with his buttons, nervous at what he will find, the reception he might expect.

I'm so pleased you have John settled and happy... and forgiving. Though secretly wouldn't mind at all if John takes a bit longer to forgive Sherlock.

Would love to read more :)