Reviews for 80 Years Alone
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 2/3
Hey, just felt like saying that this story is fricken amazing. And its a shame that you haven't updated it in so long. Please don't give up on this story, I really want to see more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I was gonna review the last chapter but I wanted to read the next chapter before doing so! _
I should've gone to sleep about 2 and a half hours ago, damn your story for being so good! I particularly enjoyed the sensuality in this story, mostly because you drew the line riiiight before vulgar, and it was pretty character driven. There were reasons for those feelings, not like in a 1,000 word lemon where shit just happens BECAUSE.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I wish I had a time machine, so I could go to the future and read it all in one go!
The OC's feel.. Real. I feel a bit conflicted about Lamica, as something just feels off about her that I can't exactly name... Arou is a sick fuck, but thats his character.. They all feel real!
Anyway, please work hard to release the next chapter. I know its tough to release something that has this much quality when you don't get paid, but I really love this. Makes most other fanfics feel disappointing, honestly.. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
JDH1080 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Okay I reviewed the previous chapter, and I didn't plan on reviewing this chapter because I was too enamoured with reading but then i realized that this is the last chapter posted so far.

Okay I said I was too lazy to sign in, well because this amazingly fantastic story isn't completed you have overcome my laziness. Please, oh god please continue with this wonderful masterpiece. This story is pure fricken gold. Hell I fricken LOVE you OCs. And that is a very hard thing to get me to do. I usually hate, hate, hate, hate ocs. But you, you sir have blown past my usual prejudice. Kudos.

And also please continue. I so badly want to see this go on, this is HANDS DOWN the best Shuffle! fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Too lazy to sign in...

Anyway damn I'm really liking this story. Even if it is OC heavy, real OC heavy. I like these characters you've introduced. They feel like real and troubled people. Hell even Arou or whatever the fuck his name is. I like him because he's very easy to hate, I mean seriously just reading about him keep thinking to myself "God what a bastard I sure how he gets his in the end." BTW if he does happen to ge executed in this story for his crimes I'd recommend the guliteen (Spell check?)
Sabrina chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I want to see if Ryo and Primula end up becoming more then friends and are they going to sleep together finally
ikcjjt chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
A masterpeice. I haven't read a story so dynamic since moonbite.
Negative-Z chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Well, I was (inexplicably) so drawn in by chapter 3 that I put off chapter 4, worried that it would be left hanging.

Summer has almost turned to Spring now and what do I see on your page instead of chapter 5 (and don't even get me started with Moonbite). WHAT DO I SEE?

Potter.

Harry effing Potter.

You, sir, are a sadist.
Negative-Z chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
So, my list of responses thus far:

I DARE you to say Lamica isn’t named after Count Lee’s daughter from the first vamphunter D movie…and that you didn’t get a sick chuckle from Primula calling Rin ‘bark’.

The phrase ‘Emo’ isn’t one I like to throw around, certainly not with you as it’s 99% derisive, the other 1% only for rare instances when a little self-deprecating humor is appropriate.

-But-

“I can't take much more. My heart is screaming in hatred at me, from my own misuse of it. Can't someone please take this pain away?”

Is a good example of one of the many passages where I can’t be sure if you’re trying to be excessively corny. It’s throwing me off.

Sentences like *My heart is screaming in hatred at me for my own misuse of it.* are just dramatic enough, but clichés like ‘Can’t someone please take this pain away?’ complete cancel them out. Apart from giving you homework to go read a LOT of poetry from the first half of the 20th century to improve your style, I can only suggest a ‘less is more approach’ to the Primula’s internal angst monologues.

‘shove some oompah down my pants’

?

After Duke Arou’s actions the reflection ‘What a weirdo.’ Really should be something more along the lines of ‘what a scumbag’.

The late prince saying ‘what I see is inhuman’ would be great…if they both weren’t half demon.

Now then, after chapter 4 I’ll try to say more about your OCs.

In the meantime, and this might sting, but…everyone here IS an OC. Maybe there will be a flashback to 2006 where we’ll be reading about non OC characters, but characters changed by time this much are technically OCs. You’re writing a story more than a fanfiction here and that’s a GOOD thing because your ‘I’m going to write with my blood but also like I don’t give a fuck’ style is so infectious.

It is a little masochistic trying to restrain yourself to a T rating. I probably should have given mine the same to get more readers, but likewise you’re probably going to get a request for an M rating after chap 3. Frankly, it wouldn’t be unwarranted.

I expect to like chapter 4 enough to give a better review.
crazywolf1991 chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
In my opinion I gotta say nice man and at the end lol I thought they were really gonna get laid man lol and stuff but sad rin died but he was an old perverted fart lol but yeah can't wait for future chapters and who will rain I thought that the excommunication would happene but lol can't wai
Jarm957 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Once again another amazing chapter, I am loving your OC's. I was pretty happy to see all the original Shuffle! cast here, well i can't wait to see your next update.
XxLonelyShadowSpiritxX chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
all the chapters are great, i would love to read more...much to my humiliation and my friends humour i ended up blushing furiously while reading chapter 3 lol...it was funny XD
joe chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Really liked this I think this would be the best I read so far don't change a thing lol it got hot in here with all the tension I like the feeling you put into it superb
Jarm957 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Well that was a awesome chapter, I think the space demons were very interesting especially since they are from the future, I also think that shin was a bit interesting. I was wondering what happened to the other members of Rin's harem in particular Kaede and Sia
joe chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Sorry my phone glitched before I could finish but yeah I love the chapters and quick updates also make really good cliffhangers I love this story I am wishing this could be made into a manga it would be awesome in manga form
joe chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love this it is very good