Reviews for Of Prejudice Magic & Love
Janna18 chapter 21 . 3/23
Beautiful story! Loved it! Hope there is more like this!
halfbloodmalfoyy chapter 3 . 2/27
Damn Moine!
Loving the fic so far. :)
amestoy chapter 21 . 11/23/2015
I liked the fic itself and also the way you adapted the HP book history to this AU you created. Thx for writing.

P.D.: sorry for the short review, but I'm not an english speaker.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
It's a shame canon Harry didn't have a measure of this Harry's decisiveness.

We wouldn't have mismatched couples in a cheesy epilogue, and I'm certain there would be no 'Albus Severus.' What loving parent would hand their child a name like that?
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
The best marriages are part business, part partnership, and part relationship.

Proportions may vary.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Seems like a mixture of Harry Potter 150 years earlier, with a generous helping of Jane Austen.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.
hhrforever chapter 21 . 6/27/2015
ok... hands down one of the best fics ever! Everything about this was amazing. This fic was passionate, loving, adventurous and truly harmony. I wish there more, but the ending was great.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
I've been reading a wide selection of HP fanfic (and have, in fact been reading the orginal books by JKR having borrowed them from my youngest daughter in order to better understand from whence this universe has sprung).

Many of the stories are 'keepers', as in I download a copy of the story posted on FanFiction, transfer it to a Word document and then to correct obvious errors in grammer, spelling, et al.

I enjoy reading favored stories over and over again. As an example (and you might apprecate this one) I would like to suggest a story by Grace Livingston Hill called: The Substitute Guest.

I have read that one in excess of 30 times over the 30 years my wife and I have been married (she collects JLH books).

I am sure that I will enjoy your stories over many reads as well.

Best regards,

SteveC.
Jeff chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Yes, how evolutionary. It seems the farther we 'progress' the less is understood that all great careers and accomplishments originated in the ideal of supporting and protecting the centerpiece of any successful society, the family.
TheShiningStar chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Beautiful! I loved it.
starlite22 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
A couple of distracting words such as 'diaper' people in their privaleged postion would of all so of had a wet nurse and or nanny who would of changed the nappy's for them. Still enjoying the story original idea.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I think they should of waited until their wedding night, its fits better with the time period and they also wouldn't of gone away with out a chaperone. In the 50's which is way latter than this is set some people still had them my Aunt included.
starlite22 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
This was a good idea for a story and am enjoying reading it, there are a few instances when you use modern day words, that Hermonie wouldn't of used such as 'mom' and 'vacation'.
Lnc1917 chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
I am crying here. I loved it!
Contramancer chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
This is a tale most incredible, that spun about with emotion hand-by-hand with the rational that e'en mine koalas must approve, though regretfully, there are yet to few of said creatures to do it justice...
A well writ saga, hat I am better off for reading.