Reviews for Of Prejudice Magic & Love
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
I've been reading a wide selection of HP fanfic (and have, in fact been reading the orginal books by JKR having borrowed them from my youngest daughter in order to better understand from whence this universe has sprung).

Many of the stories are 'keepers', as in I download a copy of the story posted on FanFiction, transfer it to a Word document and then to correct obvious errors in grammer, spelling, et al.

I enjoy reading favored stories over and over again. As an example (and you might apprecate this one) I would like to suggest a story by Grace Livingston Hill called: The Substitute Guest.

I have read that one in excess of 30 times over the 30 years my wife and I have been married (she collects JLH books).

I am sure that I will enjoy your stories over many reads as well.

Best regards,

SteveC.
Jeff chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Yes, how evolutionary. It seems the farther we 'progress' the less is understood that all great careers and accomplishments originated in the ideal of supporting and protecting the centerpiece of any successful society, the family.
TheShiningStar chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Beautiful! I loved it.
starlite22 chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
A couple of distracting words such as 'diaper' people in their privaleged postion would of all so of had a wet nurse and or nanny who would of changed the nappy's for them. Still enjoying the story original idea.
starlite22 chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I think they should of waited until their wedding night, its fits better with the time period and they also wouldn't of gone away with out a chaperone. In the 50's which is way latter than this is set some people still had them my Aunt included.
starlite22 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
This was a good idea for a story and am enjoying reading it, there are a few instances when you use modern day words, that Hermonie wouldn't of used such as 'mom' and 'vacation'.
Lnc1917 chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
I am crying here. I loved it!
Contramancer chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
This is a tale most incredible, that spun about with emotion hand-by-hand with the rational that e'en mine koalas must approve, though regretfully, there are yet to few of said creatures to do it justice...
A well writ saga, hat I am better off for reading.
THEPrincessx chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Very beautiful story! The best harmony story I've read so far, the only good one I have come across so far actually. Great Job.
rk16 chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
really loved this story. very well written.
LoreliFireSprite chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Your sentence structures are abysmal. You need the services of a beta.
Shellmar chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I don't know how you do it. But with these words, you make my heart melt. So heartwarming. I'm giddy now. This makes me appreciate more the politeness of words, the sincerest kind of gestures, simply the old times. You're a brilliant writer!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
I liked this... But a few things bothered me.
Firstly the stolen quotes from The Young Victoria, which you didn't credit.
Then the use of modern day expressions and terminology, which began to slip in. For example when Ron drunkenly high fived her... What?
Other than that it was good.
elenalunapotter chapter 21 . 9/13/2012
Well, what can I say? Tita, as always, your fic is PERFECT! Reminds me of some of the Victoria Holt's books. Have you ever read them? She has a lot of them and the heroin is always a fighter. This AU is wonderful. Sorry if I just rewied until now, but I don't read fics until they're finish and so I had the time and finally read this one.

XOXO
Kath Thornton chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Oh, interasting presentation of Mr. Potter, Mr. Longbotton and Mr. Weasley... And Ginevra is married with Malfoy I REALLY LIKE THAT!