Reviews for Secrets at the Yule Ball
This is hilarious. I mean that in the best way. It's enjoyable and classic fanfiction- all the gay smut.
The thing is, it's not realistic. I would love a long setup where both Harry and Draco realize their feelings. Also, Harry would not be this embarrassed, stammering boy we see here. Well, not by nature, but maybe because he's never liked a boy before... Anyways. I could do better.
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Amazing, just amazing. I am so glad that they got there happy ending. However I was hoping for a Top Draco instead of Top Harry, Top Harry just isn't my cup of tea. But I still enjoyed this.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
That's a bit hypocritical of Harry, Ginny threw herself on Harry but yet Draco didn't accuse him of cheating. However, Pansy throws herself at Draco and he's accused of cheating? makes no sense.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I think Ginny telling Harry her obsessive feelings is 2 years too soon. Harry unfortunately doesn't show his feelings for her until Hbp, he did however have a crush on Cho Chang in Gof. I like your version better.
Cheeessu chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I am crying tears of joy
So sweet i have diabetes
I sooo wouldve liked to review every chapter but i mostly read this in a car!
*goes to read ur other stories*
Padfootette chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Great end to the story I loved it. Are you going to be doing a sequel?
DanceWithAGinger chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Haha love this x
Traceless-Poison chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
NOOOOO it has come to an end 3:
BrizzyBabber chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
What! just one more chapter! Nooooooo when that chapter comes it will be a sad day! Why i hear you ask! Because there wont bd any more! What a terrible day i love this story so much i dont want it to end. but as they say all things must end even if you dont want them to
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
aawww love it
A. Lyn chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I'm a big fan of Drarry, and as a big fan of Drarry, I like every Drarry fanfic...anyway. I like your story but, I'd like to point out a few things : 1) plot. It moves much too fast, for me in any case. The characters seem a bit OC for it. 2) both boys are fourteen so I'd think their bodies are relatively immature... the description of them having sex doesn't seem to fit. 3) they seem a bit young to go that far, that least in Harry's case. We don't know much about Draco, who's often portrayed as a sex god...its entirely possible he'd have experience at that age already but Harry just seems...very innocent and naïve in the books...think about his failed relationship with Cho for ex. 4) Your chapters would benefit from more length and in depth description...and also, you don't need to focus only on the Harry and Draco dynamic - it might help your story if you show a bit of what else is going on at Hogwarts or outside it ;) hope this helps and you don't feel discouraged by it!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
aaawww love it
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
ooo more more more
DragonHeart1499 chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Lovely Queen of Sorrow chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Oh dear.
I hope it gets better and opens Harry's eyes that draco wasnt lieding to him
Can't wait for the next chapters soon!