Reviews for Kitzi's Tale (Also known as "Seventeen Years Ago")
Ribbons22 chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
What a great story! I can't wait for you to continue!
shireling chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
This is a lovely story. I hope you are planning to continue with it.

I look forward to reading more

Helen
Dora Mugworts chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Awww, this is sooo sweet! You write Sam & Rosie VERY well. :-) And I *can* see Sam being over-stretched between all his responsibilities. Can't wait for more! :-)
Andarta Wildhearth chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
Wonderful story! I love your work. It makes me smile that there's another rabid Sam and Rose fan out there...Rudiger Boffin...Go Rudy! Rudy, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy...:-)

Andarta Wildhearth
Haldir Fancier chapter 3 . 8/17/2002
aw thats so sweet. poor sam, trying to give up part of his gardening. i dont think he should. yeah, he's prolly overwhelmed being the father of 9 (soon to be ten) and the mayor and stuff, but being in the garden is just, just so sam-ish. his garden is like a part of him. i wouldn't hate you if they did hire someone, but the garden is, like i said, a part of sam. he's happy in his garden. *huggles sam* he's happy, and that's what's important, right?
Galadriel-77 chapter 3 . 6/27/2002
Hey Sooz, I LOVED this chapter! I really hope you decide to continue it. I'd love to read about their meeting with the king.
Mira Westing chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
I really, really love this. It's so...true and sweet and it makes my tummy do little, happy flip flops. You take the ordinary, everyday lives of these hobbits and turn it into...well, what it is - a full and consistant joy.

Please, please continue.
RachelStonebreaker chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
I just LOVE your Rosie. Perfect characterization in my humble opinion!

The other chapters were incredibly sweet and I felt nice and cozy after reading them. What I noticed in the third chapter is a wonderful increase in description. Of particular note, I was drawn to the way you described Rosie tracing Sam's fingers. Poignant.
shirebound chapter 3 . 6/9/2002
This is so wonderful, so full of love. Every chapter is eagerly awaited. Your love and respect for Sam glows from every paragraph.
Mira Westing chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
This is great! So sweet and so weel written. I like Sam and Rosie stories. And you did an amazing job with this. True to the characters and adorable and creative.
shirebound chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
Oh, you're back! Yay! Your tales are so loving and sweet. (Since Sam is your favorite, maybe you can write the story I've been yearning for - his receiving the Star of the Dunedain from the King and Queen in front of all of Hobbiton. I would love to read that tale! How about it?)
Ron's Girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Ah, RosieC, another beautiful story! I love the epilouge, (especially the second one, where Sam is speaking to Elanor). This story is a nice continuation of it. Very imaginative reasoning for Ruby's name also.

Your writings are exceptional, and I look forward to more.
acorngirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
What a sweet little chapter out of Sam and Rosie's life. Not the angsty stuff I expected it to be.
kitzarina chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I LOVE YOU! IT'S MY STORY, YEEHAW! :D Oh Nilly, luv, you have just totally made my day. This is the sweetest present anyone ever asked for. Simply wonderful as always-aren't you glad I gave you that epilogue? And the other new story is great as well! _ ~Kitzalanabanana~