Reviews for Hands: A Study by Ginny Weasley
Jenkt5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Sweet. I like that Ginny didn't hope for Harry to necessarily want to hold her hand, just someone's- which seems to indicate she wants him to be happy rather than fulfill whatever fangirlism that is often thrown around. Harry's hands made me sad... Though I did wonder about Bill's vs Ron's description. I would have expected her to be more interested in Bill's hands since I think in canon she seemed to look up to him, whereas Ron... Not so much- though that could be attributable to the fact that she would have been around Ron more. Anyway, interesting topic and read. I'm glad I found it!
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This was lovely...beautifully written and a wonderful idea. I wonder if you yourself have a fascination with hands which is how you got the idea. Funny (or not) but even poor Harry hands make me sad.

Lesley
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love Ginny
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
She's with Harry Potter, not boyfriend less.
revolution rae chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is beautifully written. You've done a wonderful job characterizing each person. And using their hands is such an interesting idea - I love it. I particularly enjoyed Percy and Molly's descriptions. Also, the fact that Ginny so adores Ron is perfect, exactly on.

Amazing piece. :)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I really liked this...it reminded me of a poem about Hands I first saw at my hubby's & my Engaged Encounter. :) It's so true one can learn a great deal about a person by their hands!
the potter family chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was adorable. I loved her descriptions!
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was wonderful! I think you captured Ginny's character really well. Again, this was amazing and you are a brilliant author.
an hufflepuff in a castle chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cute story, very well written I think!