Reviews for What the Raven Knows
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 1 . 3/17
Awww, this was really, really cute! I sort of guessed it wasn't going to be Rose somewhere in the middle, and I was excited when I realised it was Albus. That was so adorable XD Only one thing - there is one point in the story where you accidentally switch to first person. That's the only thing. But I really liked it :) Good job!
Silver-Eyed Leanan Sidhe chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
That was adorable...I think you have a knack for that.

You tricked me out for a millisecond and I actually thought it was Rose that he liked and then the lyric change made all clear.

I can definitely see this Draco raising a Scorpius that is a Hufflepuff.

I love that song and it worked perfectly...I played the music while reading and it worked perfectly.

Neville should be the Deputy Headmaster and Draco should be Potions Master...it works...I never liked Slughorn anyway, Draco is much better.

Thank you for the story, please continue writing epic fluffy-ness!
biblioholic chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Love Draco's POV. We don't suspect anyhin until the song. I was so shocked (as was Draco). Very cute though.

Rate 8.3/10
Kaybea13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I absolutely loved it! I wasn't really expecting Albus/Scorpius, but I was pleasantly surprised because they are my second gen. OTP. I love the idea of Draco as potions master at Hogwarts following in Snape's footsteps. Please write more Albus/Scorpius, I loved it!
lilbunny98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Um...never expected that...um... woah im in shock..great story... but i am a little disturbed lol ;)
Aurora Borealia chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I better be the first to review this story, considering I waited by the computer until you posted it *cough, not that that sounds obsessive or anything like that: cough, cough, NO*

I was not expecting this at all, but let me say I really, really liked it. I apologize for this review being a little long winded. I wrote this top part here after reading and the rest of it is my thoughts during reading. Hope it isn't too annoying:

Firstly, let me say that I love how Draco named his raven after a type of bread. Excuse me while I LOL...LOLOLOLOLOL! Ahem. On with the review?

I also love how Draco is turned on by his wife being a Svengali. Kinda sick, but it cracks me up. And, once again, kinda sick, but I loved the line "Children – can't live with them, can't kill them" AH, laughing so hard I may die.

And I am with Scorpius! Potions is like our Muggle Chemistry class and I HATED Chemistry. I don't blame him for not wanting his dad to teach it.

Oh Elsie, you there including a Lifehouse song. Too much awesome. I LOVE this song and I'm glad you included it. Very, very cute scene in a very cute story.

Girl, you tricked me! Why do you always do this to me? Oh well, I loved it. It was FANTASTIC and I love the real pairing it turned out to be anyway, so that's all good. And Draco's reaction was perfection!

By the by, do you want to know something really funny and ironic? I'm currently writing a story and had to decide on a patronus for Draco. Know what it is? Hint: If you said a raven, you're a big winner.

I'll shut up now. I seem to have diarrhea of the mouth today or something. Bye now! ;) - AB

P.S. - No biggie, but at one point you accidentally lapsed into first person, but just as fast you corrected it.