Reviews for Bloodsucker
Nice story, although you've got a few things wrong in your fact checking - Star keeps saying beats per second instead of beats per minute, the average temperature in Celcius is 36, not 46, and an athlete's resting BPM is lower than a normal person, not higher, as their heart and body are more efficient.
Dranzer631 chapter 1 . 11/25
GOD DAMNIT! I want more. I really want this to be an entire story.
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 1 . 11/23
OMFG This is perfect. XD
This is hilarious
i love it !
Ariastella chapter 1 . 11/2
I want to see a continuation of this! I read 1 fanfiction where Danny goes through something called “Ghost Puberty” & he gets fangs. I’d be freakin’ hilarious if he grew some here. Maybe even some claws that retract.
Mydoginasweater chapter 1 . 10/25
Thantos chapter 1 . 10/20
Ok dammit your a jackass make another chapter you left us hanging months ago and you never gave another chapter
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 10/13
XD Awsome, just... *breaks down into a fit of laughter then recovers* I love it.
MaydayParade8123 chapter 1 . 10/11
me and my friend were looking for danny phantom fics and we found this and we're yelling over text thanks for writing it danny is so cute bye
Chikii chapter 1 . 9/3
I can only imagine the epilogue having someone ship HalfVampire!Fenton/FullGhost!Phantom...doesn't sound much different from the actual Phandom, honestly.
mel chapter 1 . 8/24
omg I loved it! I love outsider POV's on random bits of Danny's physique, his capabilities. I love how danny beat everyone while running and how he lifted that giant post. I can just imagine the look of the people who happened to see it. so sad that it ended so quickly! I would've loved to read more about danny doing these strange tasks and his classmates going 'omg WtF?'
Regous Dios chapter 1 . 8/11
I wish this was more than a one-shot, I would have enjoyed if it continued!
WodofGar chapter 1 . 8/1
I'm filing the lawsuit now,
Please wait warmly...
Ghost024 chapter 1 . 7/27
Ah... Good story, great job on that science class part, had to do that before fortunately for me I was well within the range of human... I am surprised though that you use good grammar and punctuation inside the story but not outside of it., but hey you do what you want. After all this is the 'age' of freedom and such...
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 7/22
Well, my first thought was that Danny's friends were being assholes, but this was too good.
This was amazing.