Reviews for Bloodsucker
Chemical Magecraft chapter 1 . 5/2
This was pretty good, actually. I haven't read a lot of Danny Phantom fanfics (though I kinda want to read more now...), but the idea that Danny has Weirdness going on because he's half-ghost is always cool to me.
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
*screaming noises* I love this. Perfect execution. 10/10 Definitely will read this again. Thank you for sharing!
Cyber-Geist chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Love this! Hoping for more! Its WICKED!
CanadianConcern chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
I absolutely love this fic and I cannot believe I didn’t notice before (I’ve read this several times lmao, it’s still as awesome) but if you’re 49. Anything you’re suffering from SEVERE overheat, like I’m pretty sure your organs have begun to or already shut down. Average temperature in Celsius is between 34-38 And at the endpoints you should probably watch out. ideal temp is 36 Tho. Thanks, Godspeed, Have a nice day.
Rhiannon Hallow chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
We need a sequel. Please. What if Danny starts growing fangs like Vlad or Dan? Or his eyes turn green when he's angry? This is amazing.
MysticRising chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Holy fuck this was hilarious. If only he had lonfer canines then it would be perfect! I mean Vlad and dan have it, so why can't he?!
Gods i love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
Cute story. You got the resting bpm wrong though. A lower bpm means a more efficient heart so athletes can have bpms as low as 40. Having a bpm over 90 is unhealthy. So dash and Kwan should have a bpm between 40-60 and up to 90. And Danny's is a little usnuually low, but not that out of the norm for extreme athletes.
SkylarKO chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
God damn, this is iconic
Benjutsu chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
This was awesome.
Maly2003 chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
I feel like a better question is how do you not understand how this story is so popular?! It's great! This is hilarious and really insightful. I loved every word, thanks for writing this.
xCCookiesx chapter 1 . 4/17/2020
oh my gods this is beautiful!
I'll admit my dumb ass at first was confused with those lyrics bc I recognized them, it went like this:
hmmm nice lyrics, what does it mean thou-wait.. I know those lyrics... what was it..? hmmm 'how can i decide what's ri'-wait is that decode by paramore? *goes to my music app and plays it* ooohh it IS decode! why did you pick those lyrics tho? what does it have to do with a fic about Danny being a vampire? hmmm... wait... v-vampires? ... wait isnt this song fr- oh mY GODS ITS TWILIGHT OFC ITS TWILIGHT

so yeah this is soo beautiful it's absolutely brilliant thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
This was so amazing, please write more if you have the time!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
OMG! I am so happy I asked for a link to this fic! This is hilarious! I love it!
brujanumber1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
This was amazing. I loved it so much.
ProwlSIC chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
Yes! This is awesome! You should make a sequel.