Reviews for Bloodsucker
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
This was so amazing, please write more if you have the time!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
OMG! I am so happy I asked for a link to this fic! This is hilarious! I love it!
brujanumber1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
This was amazing. I loved it so much.
ProwlSIC chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
Yes! This is awesome! You should make a sequel.
Potkanka chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
Vlad will sue Danny for copying his vampire style :D

Ha, but yeah, as long as the students have some explanation, they won't think to look for a different one. Danny better hope none of his new fans offer him blood. And also that his parents will consider it all some teenage joke instead of starting to hunt for some supposed vampire that bit Danny (hmm, Plasmius could get hunted by them because of it :D )

Btw 49.3 Celsius isn't normal, you'd be very dead. Normal is like 37 or slightly less, 36.5 or something...
Maren with an M chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
Aksksk that ending
SofiPhan29 chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Awesome Shit! Seriously, Danny being a vampire?

Hilarious.
Ihartkimchi chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
You should make a sequel where people saw Danny interacting with Vlad and they immediately assume he's a full-blooded vampire relative of his XD XD great fic, definitely one of my faves!
ghostboi-bambi chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
god i hurt my ribs laughing at this jahsdjkl i need more stuff like this, like, rn. OFF TO THE DEPTHS OF FANFIC I GO
Kawilger chapter 1 . 2/23/2019
I’m pretty sure that I learned by biology is that the average body heat is around 37 Celsius. (Edit: More than sure looked at the book says 37)
Gardevoir687 chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
This needs a sequel!
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
This is so, so funny, people noticing clues and taking completely the wrong idea is such a good, an absolute treasure, this is suuuch a good, a dear, a joy, thank you for sharing, every second of reading this was a shining beacon of light and joy, thank you (*︶*)
Alrarora chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
lol
This was good
Serinji chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
This was too good! I want more! xD
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
OOOOoooh so good smiled the whole time