Reviews for Bloodsucker
Flawless. Delightful.
blackarrowprime94 chapter 1 . 6/7
This totally needs to be a multi chapter work my dude I don’t care how old it might be
mastermini chapter 1 . 4/14
Amazing. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
Cute ending. Actually, just straight up cute fic
Peachchan09 chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
The second I looked at the reviews I was confused. Then realized all the temperatures were in f, and not c. I dunno why but this was the funniest thing in a while to me. But still, a really good read!
TheSprog chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Great story, I was laughing the whole way.
But ehm quick correction. The average body temperature in celsius is 35-36. 38, you have a fever. 40, you're dying. So 49, you're dead and your insides are booking probably.
Chemical Magecraft chapter 1 . 5/2/2021
This was pretty good, actually. I haven't read a lot of Danny Phantom fanfics (though I kinda want to read more now...), but the idea that Danny has Weirdness going on because he's half-ghost is always cool to me.
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
*screaming noises* I love this. Perfect execution. 10/10 Definitely will read this again. Thank you for sharing!
Cyber-Geist chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Love this! Hoping for more! Its WICKED!
CanadianConcern chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
I absolutely love this fic and I cannot believe I didn’t notice before (I’ve read this several times lmao, it’s still as awesome) but if you’re 49. Anything you’re suffering from SEVERE overheat, like I’m pretty sure your organs have begun to or already shut down. Average temperature in Celsius is between 34-38 And at the endpoints you should probably watch out. ideal temp is 36 Tho. Thanks, Godspeed, Have a nice day.
Starset Sunset chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
We need a sequel. Please. What if Danny starts growing fangs like Vlad or Dan? Or his eyes turn green when he's angry? This is amazing.
MysticRising chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Holy fuck this was hilarious. If only he had lonfer canines then it would be perfect! I mean Vlad and dan have it, so why can't he?!
Gods i love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
Cute story. You got the resting bpm wrong though. A lower bpm means a more efficient heart so athletes can have bpms as low as 40. Having a bpm over 90 is unhealthy. So dash and Kwan should have a bpm between 40-60 and up to 90. And Danny's is a little usnuually low, but not that out of the norm for extreme athletes.
SkylarKO chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
God damn, this is iconic
Benjutsu chapter 1 . 5/1/2020