Reviews for Bloodsucker
The Shadow Phant chapter 1 . 6/5
Ooh,now I wanna see that chapter two!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/3
This is hilarious!
.god...this..this...this is just perfect... please make a sequel
Dead brb. That was amazing, what you need to do is make a sequel my dear author. I was reading this at 3:30
Dianne chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh my god, i read this when i was younger and didn't know any better... Now i see how absolutely ridiculous the numbers are... Please fix them! The heart rate for athletes are slower than normal people cuz their bodies are more efficent in getting the oxygen they need because of frequent exercising. They should have 60-65 as a resting heart rate. And i don,t know about the 38 beats per second thing... Was that a typo? Cuz it would make more sense if it was per minute. If it was intentional, wouldn't being half-ghost mean you're kind of half dead so your heart rate could be unusually slow?
I love this fic, the numbers are just so wrong i can't quite enjoy it anymore ;-;
SirWaffleton chapter 1 . 4/4
49 degrees Celsius is not normal
Not at all
hodges2 chapter 1 . 3/13
omg sequel please lol
He Who Listens chapter 1 . 3/9
He's HALF dead
violet-snowflake chapter 1 . 2/22
yeah funny story, but please research body temp. 49C an you are dead! 37 are normal and 42 would be a veeeeeeeeeeeery high fever! at 49 you are dead
Sapherer chapter 1 . 2/15
This definitely needs to be continued... XD It's great!
NightWalker0066 chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh my god! I get that its a one shot but this seriously needs more chapters
derpfangirl chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm dying, please tell me your going to make a sequel or something this was priceless.
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I have come back to read this story a bazillion times. And I Wil keep doing so. This story is freaking AWESOME!
TheMonsterUnderTheCouch chapter 1 . 12/10/2016