Reviews for Dance Inside
Klainefan1990 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Is there gonna be anymore chapters added 2 this fanfic? I thought it was awesome. LOL.
emmrZep chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love the end! Haha... I hope you didn't die during ep 5 of 3rd season :P
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awwwww! That was so sweet... Loved it! :)
PrinceXX chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
lol cuttee. I was laughing at the awkward air of having nyour dad know exactly what your doing after prom. but it was super cute
colferphillips chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love it. It was amazing slfsdlfhdsf and so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Yessss! Loved it!
Appleinn4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow, that was just amazing as always! Hehe
switched-account chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is really fantastic! I like the fact that you didn't do any M-Rated stuff, and its Klaine and its perfect :) Really good job, and I think the way you ended it is really good, also! :)
iklaintevenmad chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
;_;

So beautiful as always. I am in love with your writing, definitely.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
It wasn't confusing at all so don't worry about that. In fact it makes the fic different from others as it becomes more like a script for the show so easy to imagine. The song works for them too :)
AfterTheRaine chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ok I loved this fic! I want this to he real soooo frickin bad. This was amazing, good job! And the camera direction was very helpful :)
Klaine-carson-cooper chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OMG YES I so want that to happen...please!

Awsome story.
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Aw I like this! This is adorable and very realistic. I didn't find this to be confusing at all, and I agree with you, they need to have a scene like this in season 3.
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was nicely written and I understood it. It'll be interesting to see what unfolds in the next season. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
Steffi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It was awesome ;D and I hope we get to see that NeXT season;D on their anniversery night or something ;)