Reviews for The Love of a Family
Muddy Chick chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Such awful thing happening! Bridge never got to take it back.
NN chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Very well done - I could imagine all their voices and their emotions. I think perhaps the hospital scene could have been a little different - but I'm just not sure how yet - or perhaps something is missing in the story (could Cate have sent someone to stay with the kids whilst she remained at the hospital - Fred Doyle maybe... but perhaps they wouldn't know exactly why he was there with them?)

I realise this was published 3 years ago but I couldn't pass by and not write anything - it is pretty awesome!
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Poor thing! Paul had a heart-attack and he did not exercise!
CowMooPrincess chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Bridget never got the chance to take back on what she had said to her father. The last thing she said was "I hate you." Poor thing! Great story.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This fanfic is wonderful.
Taske care Gidgettefan95
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Neat job writing this. :) I like it. You did a fantastic job writing this. Plus, it shows what happened in the deleted scenes of the two-part episode "Goodbye".

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creatively phenomenal writing! :)

RIP

Johnathan Southworth "John" Ritter

(September 17, 1948 – September 11, 2003).
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is a nice one. I think you did a decent job with what they left out of those episodes. Since you like slash stories, maybe you could check out the three I have written about 8 Simple Rules. Mine about the pairing up of Kerry and Nikki though.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was very interesting; I liked it a lot.