Reviews for To See You Smile
Athan Winter chapter 1 . 2/18
And had this talen place in Denmark they could have been together two years earlier.
moon-halo90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wow! This was really beautiful...sequel...maybe?
KuKu for CoCo Puffs chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Lovely
olciak123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, that was amazing. Emotional and slowly building up the tension.

Loved it ;)
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG, this was the saddest story ever. I was crying pretty much through out the entire thing. But then it got better. This story, is just, so beautiful and touching. I am happy that Scorpius was able to move on from his father's death and I am glad that Harry actually agreed to being with him.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Absolutely wonderful, that is all I can say.
DoctorRosie chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Made me cry multiple times. Omg. Beautiful
Kimihearts chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Beautiful! Ive been looking for something like this! XD
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Sad, sweet, and definitely left me wanting more! You write such wonderful stories.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You killed me a little in this one. My heart hurts and I need some happy fic to fix it. I'm a sucker for angst though. It's just so good when it comes to your stories. I'm glad you posted a smutty o/s along with this one so I can get my happies.

This one was fabulous. I wanted to cry every time someone thought of Draco. I didn't feel sad that he was gone, just upset I never got to know him. Know what I mean? You wrote these characters so well that I got attached, even post-mortem. I wish we had more to see the life and struggles of Harry and Scorpius. I'm sure there is going to be difficulties - with Albus, Ginny and everyone in between.

Great job. You made me want to have Harry's soothing hand rubbing my back after bad dreams. And you made me want to squeeze Scorpius so hard in a crushing hug, just make sure neither one of us falls apart.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
oh bb,

only you could write something so beautifully heartbreaking and make it so perfect.

When Harry learned of Draco's passing, I cried... literally bawled. When Harry comforted Scorpius during his nightmares, I smiled thru the tears and when they laced their fingers together in their promise to love each other, I was finally granted relief from the pain.

You are spectacular and I love it!
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Though Scorpius is young, I get why there is an attraction for Harry. I understand the desire Scorpius has for Harry as well. To have someone so open, so welcoming when you have no one- that's very attractive.

Harry's feelings of guilt and fear are palpable. He is drawn to Scorpius, but doesn't feel proper in his feelings...

Interesting take on cross-gen. Gives one food for thought..
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
And if I'd thought you handled the x-gen issue well before, you know I think you did an even better job here. It was a difficult situation to write about, and again you handled it with aplomb and left us wanting more. Brava darling.
KageNekoReborn chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Sad and lovely
SarahAH30 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
You have a lot to answer for lady! Here I was, sat in my happy bubble refusing to read HP fic and there you go tweeting loads of recs. So I cave in and read one and now I can't stop. Then there is the whole Tom business...I'm all a swoony mess now thanks to that Conan vid...and not to mention the tweets about jb fic but that's a whole other story...and now this...I may never leave. Missing posters will going up for me soon if I don't move away from the LT and show my face to the fam soon.

I don't know much about the next gen characters but I loved this. You wrote it so perfectly. Halfway through you forget the age difference and just ache for them to be together. It's not until the end that the age gap really comes back into focus again but after the journey you really don't give a damn about the age gap and are crossing your fingers that Scorp can talk some sense into Harry. Scorp's strength at the end is amazing. I really hope these two make it.