Reviews for When We Talk To Trees
Hetomi chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Please cont.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Ah! whats this? Is Sesshy going to teach her the right way? *wiggle yebrows* lol! just kiddin. Anyways, love your chapters and looking forward to more soon.
Regin chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Royal Kitsune chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Loving the story, hope you continue soon.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Giggles. Man so looking forward to these two being around each other more. Want to see what happens. , Also looking forward to learning more about Aiko. I want to know how she knows things from the future? And how did Sesshomaru know not to hunt inside her territory? This just keeps getting so interesting and awesome! Looking forward to chapter 9.
Ali chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
This looks really interesting so far. I'm curious to see what scinario will end up throwing these two together for good. I like your OC by the way. She's strong but has a fun childish side it seems. And it looks like she's not going to be an easy catch for Sesshomaru. I do wonder at her species though. You haven't said anything directly but it sounds like might be human. If so, how old is she. She's got to be at least 45 so how I she still young. Kagome's youth makes sense because of her being mates to Inuyasha. But what about. Aiko. I can't wait to see how that question is answered.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
LMAO! Four months? We shall see. , Lol loved this chap and yes I love the fact that Inuyasha has matured. Looking forward to another satisfying awesome chapter!
Lythix chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
You seriously need to be faster, I mean I am addicted to this story, believe it or not, there is a reason I am called a bookaholic, I read to much and now I need more!
silverwillow88yahoo.com chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Lol! Love her home. So earthy! Love to live in a home like that. . I think its funny and cute that Sesshy is kinda out of his element here. Also love that he is so interested in who this woman is. Come on she is such a question mark! I just love it! Looking forward to seeing these two become friends and more!
Lythix chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
PLease oh please write another chapter!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
This is just too cool! Amazing. I am truly enjoying this so far and will be looking forward to chap 6. ,
Lythix chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
You gotta keep going!
NiZuNaLoVeSyOu chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I loved the little spider! I love how he was so interested in these people. It was pretty funny! And Aiko's powers are pretty interesting; it's kind of an energy based power. It's different! XD
Royal Kitsune chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Very interesting story so far. I look forward to more.
neurobee chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
I was greatly amused by the little spider's point of view, it was indeed a creative moment I thoroughly enjoyed :3 And as for Aiko's powers so far I am also impressed. I can't wait for more C: