Reviews for ET Love Affair
hope chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love it and i would love to read more like this!
babygirl2928259 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
loved it...
anny2010 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
love it.
zeina1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
it would be so awesome if u would continue this story! its such an awesome storyy
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I LOVED this! Wondering & hoping if more will follow ;o)
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awww This was just too cute! Lolz I laughed so hard when James was beaten by a 13 yr-old!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is actually a very sweet story
reneemm chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was fun and unexpected! I never imagined him as a hot alien before :)
Jessicaforever25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I liked the concept. The alien component added a little "je ne sais quoi" it was a refreshing twist. It reminded me a little of the book I am number four. I enjoyed your story!
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was really cute, especially in the beginning.

If you changed the names, I bet you could put it on FictionPress :D
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I luved it! It was awsom plz write more like these
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
you could do so much more with this story...it would make a wonderful chapter story..you could give a back story on how bella came into foster care. and the murders on Jasper's planet...it would be rather wicked.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story! Very unique and interesting. I would have liked to have had the killer after Esme caught/killed and the family take Bella back to their home planet so we could see their world through her eyes.
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cool story. Not normally a sci-fi chick-vamps are about as far out as I go, but darn if this wasn't a sweet story, with an adorable Jasper. Case in point: "She has a loving family now." I looked at Jasper in confusion, he glanced at me intertwining our fingers together. "Ours." -made me grin and say "awwww."

Very unique...different is good :-)
gracie doodle chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Its cute and better than i thought it would be.