Reviews for Forever Yours
Bespokebee chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
*wobbly lip* so heartfelt and so very hot
olciak123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Yummy...
sessahhh chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So effing hot. I love your nextgen fics. They are so good.
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Lovely present - bet Scorpious had the best anniversary ever!
lavishone chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Though cross-gen fics are not usually my thing, this was well done and I like the hesitancy shown. Sensitive treatment of this pairing- well done.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It was my pleasure to beta this for you, and I'm so happy to see it finally "out there." I loved this story because I think you handled the inter-generational aspect with respect and love, and more than a little bit of sexy hotness. So beautifully written.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very nice. I was wondering how Harry was going to prove his love. That certainly does it.
fan65 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Thank you for your 2 new Harry/Scorpius stories. I read anything you write and I very much enjoy your writing and your style. But to be honest - I do not like THIS pairing because of the age difference. Anyway - it is your liberty to write whatever you want and no one is forced to read it... I'm looking forward to your next stories and thank you very much for letting your audience participate in your phantasies. Greetings from Germany!
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story. I like Scorpius/Harry stories so this one made me smile from ear to ear :)

Lucy
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
so... i've read approx 2 HP fics in my fandom lifetime and I think you wrote one of those...

I will read anything you write and as always you did this fantastically!

I've never read cross-generation or anything but this was sweet and dirty and well... now I must read more!

great job!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was beautiful :)

I'm normally not a huge fan of the pairing because it us my firm belief that Scorpius belongs with Albus S. but you really do have a way with words. I'm really glad to see you writing again. I've missed your stories.

I think my favorite part ofthis story is how you didn't try to make it perfect. You didn't try to make them live happily ever after in a traditional sence. The fact that they didn't get engaged just made it seem more real. And the fact that Draco stopped talking to Harry and disowned his son made it feel raw and rather sad but true. I wish I know what Albis thought about it all- his dad together with his friend.

Thanks again :D