Reviews for Under All The Stress
CaliGurlPopular chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Great approach to the drama. Really makes the point come out.
gabysofia chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
you really think you know someone after watching their life on tv (i'm talking about chyna:-))
Consulting Fangurl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Poor Olive...
But I love the Fletcher/Olive pairing.
Blueprincess chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
Great job! Please continue soon so far this is amazing u got serious talent!
Lovestruckgirl chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
That was great plz make a sequel soon! :)
shelby smith chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
Please! Don't let it be the end! Question: is the evil thing someone else who hates them or is it chyna, OR is it kyle and olives dad. PLEASE NO, DONT LEAVE ME! I'm talking to the story here. You has my interest, now I'm talking to you, PS you should proof read your work, but otherwise, flawless.
misti 87 chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
Good story
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
\what is the name of the seqeul?/
Emmi194 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I've always been a folive lover, but how they would ever get together in fanfiction? It's so hard to do that without making it akward. This story was PERFECT (Besides making chyna mean... but that made the story more interesting.) I admit, I wasn't intrigued by the summary, but now thanks to you I'll be looking into those kinds of stories. I liked this one a lot and I'll be reading the sequel soon.
CloveEngland chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
"The blonde smile at the woman. "It's perfect," she said." I couldn't help but think of the movie Orphan, when Esther sees her room for the first time. P Great story so far, by the way!
1776IsMyLife chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Can't wait to read the sequel!
The intellegent chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
I like you story about fletcher and olive and their love story but why is china so mean and rude but any way I like your story.
TRC chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Don't mean to be a know it all but with 911 calls they don't hang up, they keep you on the phone
TheDieingRoses chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is a good story. Not amazing but good.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
It totally left me hanging, but it was an awesome story!