Reviews for Hits You like a Sunburst
JaToya chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That was angsty and sweet, thoughtful and hopeful, and pretty freakin fantastic. Pick managed to be earnest without losing any of his badassness. And this was a very good version of Rachel. I liked this Rachel.

Thanks for sharing.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
will there be a sequel?
Nova802 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I thought this was lovely! You've got a very deft touch with description and expressive language. Not to mention that the way Noah slowly worked his way up her leg was incredibly hot!

I also really enjoyed Noah and Rachel calling Finn out on some of the moves that personally made me most indignant. This: "Months. Months and months of begging for forgiveness, for tiptoeing around him, of never feeling good enough, and all of a sudden he has the gall to just sweep back in like nothing ever happened? Did you know he had the nerve to exasperated with me when I wouldn't take him back immediately?" Ugh. I just can't get over that.

Finally, I loved the hopeful note you left this on and if you're so inclined, I'd love to read more PR from you in the future!
what is needed chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
beautiful! :)
seacat03 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story was great! I'm glad that someone is telling her that Finn isn't perfect for her, and that she can do better. I'm also glad that you have her finishing it off with Finn before getting together with Noah.
jperks chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This is a simply beautiful piece of writing. I think that you really captured both Puck's and Rachel's characters, and I loved their interaction. Thank you for sharing!