Reviews for Rebel Rose
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This one is one of my particular favorites, you know, Firion and Lightning being my Dissidia guilty pleasure, and I think it's just ridiculously adorable. Absolutely adorable. I LOVE THIS ONE SO STINKING MUCH! Characterization on point, your diction is fabulous, and it was horrendously entertaining!

Allow me to play the hipster here and tell you that I loved this story years ago when it was first posted...I'm just a total jerkwad for forgetting to fave it.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This was very sweet! I like how you wrote each of the characters, and I very much like the last paragraph! Great work!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Loved it, you fleshed out the characters so well. And the antics of Zidane, Bartz and everyone was just so silly, haha. Great job with this one!
tashaj4de chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like this FirionxLightning! XD
Stories by Neri chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gambling must be the only source of entertainment for the Warriors of Light, haha.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure this story is absolutely flawless; there was humor, friendship, and the adorable little things that had me grinning widely throughout the whole thing. Your writing skill is exceptional as well, and the characterization was spot-on. Great job!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is the best Firion x Lightning fic I could've found up until now. The characters' personality, gesture and the way they talked is very in character. It's just that I'm quite startled to find Lightning asking Firion so straightforwardly. Nevertheless, I really love this fanfic, and with this story you've succeeded to make me fell in love with this pairing.

Thank you for creating this story, and I hope for more of this pairing's story from you if possible.
Lazy Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was a nice story. I love Firion's social awkwardness, and everyone was so in character it made me smile. I was a bit thrown off when Lightning suddenly made her move, but the ending more than made up for it. And what a way to end! It was so bittersweet, my favorite flavor for an ending.
261 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
touching... why always bittersweet in dissidia..bcoz their have to return home
Neko Serena chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So sweet! I love this pairing and it make me sad there are so little stories on them on . I love you for writing this, it was soooo cute! Lightning x Firion FOREVER!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
LOL! Though it's hard to see Lightning in a romantic relationship and the fact that Firion already ended up with Maria in FF2, FirionXLightning's really cute! Lightning really made the first move! Wonder who won the bet? ;D
L' Ame Force chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I've become super curious about any romantic pairings involving Lightning, mostly because I can't, for the life of me, see her reacting romantic towards anyone even in the SLIGHTEST XDDD. I don't really go for any pairings in her original world (Although have you seen the trailers for XIII? Go find an english one with Caius. Kain's VA from Dissidia and FFIV DS is voicing him :D).

That being said, the report that spawned the Roseship, as I liked to call it, got me on board with these two. Despite knowing that Light absolutely does have her soft moments (which are shown far more often in XIII than in Dissidia). I always wondered how she'd approach romance. I like this pairing mostly because they bounce off on each other well. (And I prefer Kain with Tifa XD).

Good work!
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Love it! The ending was so cute and sweet. I love the part when Squall talks to Firion, and I also love the beginning. Please keep up the good work!
StormOfTheNorth chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Woohoo! Go Firion! :)

Loved this story! Admittedly, I agree that romance may not be your forte... Or maybe I just don't particularly like Firion/Light? I don't know. I'm open to it, anyway XD

EVERYONE was amazingly, absolutely, wonderfully in character. I really enjoyed the dialogue between the characters, the humour was great, and the fight scene was fantastically written (I, personally, am terrible at writing them).

Thanks for writing this. It was a fun read
Halneryus chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
it has finally happened, someone had finally fulfilled the fans wishes...yep the very first fic to just have Firion and Lighting romanace (sadly there is no room for such trivial things in the world of Dissidia considering their worlds are at stack in the hands of a four armed rampaging monster) but yeah it has finally happened
Kurocyq chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow, O.O. That was totally bold of her. As expected of Lightning, I already know she would be the one to make the first move. Although, the kiss was a bit rush, in my opinion(ignore that comment, I don't really know what I am saying.) Anyway, awesome story! :)