Reviews for In Regards To You
YCullen chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
next...
KimiruMai chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
This is such a cute, though very analytic version of their relationship. It's very well thought out, well written, and frankly, just freaking adorable. Update soon please!
Shyaway95 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Hi! I really enjoy this story. You seem to capture their personalities perfectly and I can definitely see Botan struggling to rectify any misgivings between them. I'm super excited to see how things progress from here. You're an amazing writer and based off of your A/N you seem to be very passionate about this piece (I would be too if it was mine, it's fantastic!) The only thing I would say is that I thought Hiei would have more camaraderie with Yusuke as well as the others. I know his relationship with Kurama is stronger but Yusuke was one of the first people to trust him and I think he truly cares what Yusuke has to think. Maybe not on the subject of his sister unless he was sure Yusuke was being 100% serious, but still enough that he would have a stronger attachment to Yusuke than what I've perceived from the first chapter. Of course, that's a personal opinion and I still think you hit Hiei's personality straight on. I hope you can update soon! Good Luck!
Peneia Teke chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Hey!

I really like this story so far. You've kept Botan and Hiei very much in character, and I like that you're not rushing anything. The format of the story is interesting because you get to see what both characters are thinking.

I have a personal preference for reading (and writing) stories from Botan's point-of-view, but that's mainly because Hiei is hard to keep in character. You're doing a really good job with him, so I doubt that will be an issue. : )

You could always combine the two points-of-views into one chapter (the first half from Hiei's mind, the second from Botan's, etc.), but that's, of course, entirely up to you.

Anyway, sorry for the long review. Please update soon!
nevvy chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Oh wow I really like this fic so far! This is my first dabble into B/H fandom, and I like it :3 I think your formatting is great, and I don't mind the switch up in perspectives or re-reading the dialogue, because the inner workings of the character take most of the scene anyways. I hope to read more soon ;) Cheers
thrashing-light chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
ooooh! im so glad you continued this fic! its so great! i hope you continue to wow me, as im sure you will! thanks! :)
Seproth chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Well well the first time in my life I visit the Yu Yu Hakusho section on and I stumble across an amazing fanfic from the ship I thought I was all alone on

Then again by your own admitance your not actually on that ship... well still

Your writing an amazingly interesting fanfic that... well I like seeing a story twice from different persepectives to get an idea what everyone is thinking.

So all in all... I enjoy your fic its quite entertaining it certinally is alot of fun to read and enjoy.

So well done thumbs up and all that jazz.
Spanish-Tulip chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Hola!I'm not a huge H/B shipper but I do hold the pair close to my heart, with that said I want to say thank you and great job! Your characterization of them is so on the dot! It's a little scary...XDDD

I love that Botan comes off as being a very passionate person, so she can get her pretty little head in knots if something really get's to her. I love that Hiei, is Hiei...in a...very subtle, but can still slice you in a million bits if he so chooses kind of way.

Great job! I'm excited to read what's next! 3
heartluv chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I love the fact that you'll explain things from both perspectives (H-B,B-H)! Can't wait to read more- you're doing great so far!
ReaperDemon chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Absolutely brilliant. I loved how you captured Botan's innocent, childish nature perfectly, even down to the way she'd admonish herself just like in the manga or anime. The nervous feelings and apprehension from Botan's point of view was perfect. I'm quite pleased that you'll be continuing this as well, and look forward to your next chapters. I don't mind having to wait until you feel it's perfect for a new chapter either.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Fantastic! Loved it. The alternating povs sounds great. Keep up the good work!
Purple chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
This chapter was just as incredible as the last! You wrote Botan's thoughts out very well in my opinion. i look forward to future chapters!
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I'm a total HxB shipper, and I definitely loved this fanfiction. You did an incredible job, and quite honestly, I didn't notice a single mistake at all. You did a great job, and should you write anymore HxB fics out there, I'd love to take a look. (Nothing against your KoxBo, I just don't normally read anything with the pairing as such)
Purple chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was incredibly cute and incredibly well written.