Reviews for Sticking My Neck Out
Skysea chapter 1 . 10/19
I liked your story! A new twist on P&D.
Amante chapter 1 . 9/11
The story was well written and straight to the point. Paul knew that Perry was interested in Della and vice versa, so he set them up royally. The tenor of the times was rough on women, but women dealt with it and were always trying to improve heir lot. Slowly but surely the attitude of society would be more receptive to the needs and desires of women. I do not remember your first story. Keep the P&D romance coming.
9/11/17
Skysea chapter 1 . 8/25
I liked your story!
i loved the story. it didn't seem longer. you had a lot to put together. bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
very good. i don't remember the last one.
Marti chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really liked your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I liked it! M
Marcella chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I liked it! Now they need to set Paul up! M
PMasonfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
WOW! Excellant! Paul setting them up was sneeky but I loved it. Sounds like something that I would do! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nice job. Keep them coming.
razraz chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
you know it just isn't possible for a P&D story to be too long. I love the play of emotions you have running through this and can well imagine Della getting mad because Paul is pushing buttons to near the truth, and also that something personal that she feared exposing would bring out anger.

"I'll just spy on you until I figure it out." this made me laugh.

good stuff! raz
Shari PMasonfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic! Love the way Paul got one over on Perry and Della! Once a PI always a PI! He was just down right sneeky! Love the story! Please write another one very soon!
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ok so I never thought I'd be a Perry Mason FF fan but ok here I am...LOL...I did love the show...:D

Loved this story...
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Paul set them up? LoL! That idea alone is so funny! :) :)

Now it's high time for Della to set some ground rules. But then... I'm all with her for postponing that discussion. ;)

Love how she loses herself in his kiss. Big love for fluff! :) Thanks for sharing this!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved the conversation between Perry and Della - how far would she go and how far would he let her go? Very in character, I think.

I really enjoyed this. Hope you continue writing!

cw