Reviews for Sticking My Neck Out
Marti chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really liked your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I liked it! M
Marcella chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I liked it! Now they need to set Paul up! M
PMasonfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
WOW! Excellant! Paul setting them up was sneeky but I loved it. Sounds like something that I would do! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nice job. Keep them coming.
razraz chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
you know it just isn't possible for a P&D story to be too long. I love the play of emotions you have running through this and can well imagine Della getting mad because Paul is pushing buttons to near the truth, and also that something personal that she feared exposing would bring out anger.

"I'll just spy on you until I figure it out." this made me laugh.

good stuff! raz
Shari PMasonfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic! Love the way Paul got one over on Perry and Della! Once a PI always a PI! He was just down right sneeky! Love the story! Please write another one very soon!
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ok so I never thought I'd be a Perry Mason FF fan but ok here I am...LOL...I did love the show...:D

Loved this story...
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Paul set them up? LoL! That idea alone is so funny! :) :)

Now it's high time for Della to set some ground rules. But then... I'm all with her for postponing that discussion. ;)

Love how she loses herself in his kiss. Big love for fluff! :) Thanks for sharing this!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved the conversation between Perry and Della - how far would she go and how far would he let her go? Very in character, I think.

I really enjoyed this. Hope you continue writing!

cw
marcho chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Too long? Never! When it comes to Perry and Della, it's always enjoyable to read. That Paul is really slick, I love how he gets our favorite couple together. My favorite line was Della saying "oh, you want me to do something about it? Why didn't you just say so?" Please write another story soon!
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh, that Paul...how sneaky of him to do something like that...but he had a point. If Perry and Della weren't doing anything about their relationship,then I suppose it's up to a friend to step in...

Very cute story...light and romantic...and it wasn't too long.