Reviews for NU: INCOMING TRANSMISSION
randomreader11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This sounds like it will be hilarious. This site needs more funny stories done well. In other words DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT PLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSE.
ambey chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
?
ParaNorman chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Totally Love it can't wait for "THE INVASION OF THE SHINOBI NATIONS IS COMING!"
Dark God Naruto chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love this Idea
LilPhatFox chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like the idea. I wish there were more invader zim/naruto crossovers. I'm still waiting for the sequel for red x rising. Please update thank u
Already-Lost-It chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
HaHaHa...wow nice. I think it's time a new Naruto Invader Zim story is posted. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Till next time.
Ccebling chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I couldn't expect anything less from the writer of NU: Birth of the Seeker of Darkness. You sure know how to make good fanfics.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm reading this and thinking, why in the world didn't anyone place Naruto in Zims place. If you need help with this idea then PM me, but I will probubly try to lead you down a path of Naru/Gaz. So tread carefully!
Juubi no Shinju chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
this sounds intersting
U know chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Speaking of interesting crossovers, what about Kim Possible? It'd be interesting to see your take on the show.
Please update soon on this chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
story as well as Rage of the Fallen
Takai153 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This looks to be totally hilarious!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!

;P
Black-Kat012 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
dude, continue this it looks promising!
Funny chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It'd be interesting but I'd rather read the other stories ie Seekers and Dark Lord. But if you happen to get some ideas for it go ahead. It's always interesting to read your stories!
ussopking chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
an irken invader with ninjutsu...

THE WORLD IS DOOMED!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

p.s. awsome idea! please write the whole story! _