Reviews for Fever and Chills
ajw1970 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
ok Sgt,
that was plain wrong until the ending that is then it all made sence, just wish it was a little longer oh, a little bit more from japan and DNAmy's place would have been nice but a good story none the less thanks

thenick1084 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Nice one shot and wow I so did not expect that at all with the suicide's a plenty. But atleast it was nice seeing the villians get theres in the end when they thought they won. Keep up the great writing.
Yamal chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Nice story, and great work. Thanks! _
Tetsuhara chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I wanted to wait until I finished 'Separate Lives' and 'OA' before I reviewed this story, and I'm glad I did.

I have to say, every time I comment on you playing rough with Kim and Ron, you just have to go and prove me wrong. It's hard to think that after reading 'Separate Lives', someone would think that you needed to prove you could be 'dark', but I guess I'm still new to all of this.

I did like the 'alternate' view of things, but I have to admit that I found some of the changed paths a bit too contrived. The idea that anyone in the legal system would hold Kim at fault for anything that happened was just too much for me. I know about the Patty Hearst story, but we're talking mind control chips, drugs, and hypnotism. That's gotta qualify for at least 'temporary insanity'.

Also, Ron going out by 'suicide by cop'? Before taking out Fukushima and Amy Hall? I just don't see the Monkey Master turned Ranger checking out before completing the 'mission'.

I did like the idea of Wade and Rufus as revenge-bent kamikaze killers though.

Of course, having it all be a malaria-induced hallucination clears up a lot of those gaps for me.

All in all, I liked it. Looking forward to more of your work, and dreading the end of 'OTIH'. Thanks for the story!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
What could have come had the plans of the Evil come to pass.

Fevered dreams that may have been a vision of a possible future for all named in here.

readerjunkie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Fine piece of work sen.,that woulda been a twisted chapter to include in the story.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
interesting story I will say that much about it (kind of a slight AU to ch27 I'm not mistaken?) also is this going to be a one-shot or can people expect more to this story? also I'm thinking about enlisting in the military and besides listening to the instructor what is some advice you can give me?
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Whoa, talk about heart-stopping dark. The ripple effects of Ron not being there for the rescue. Even Wade and Rufus become angels of Death.

And this was a joke? Not sure I want to see a serious dark story from you.