Reviews for The Weasley Twins Brew Again
tigerlily124 chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
Loved this! Thank you!
KrazyKimmy chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
BEST ending EVER!

Siriusly! You MUST write a Minerva/James ffic! that would be soo awesome!
snapes wife to be chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
Loved it! I could go on reading about these characters forever :D
snarky Beth chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
This sequel was very good! So glad I found it. This was very sweet and at some times cute. I must admit, I felt a slight bit disturbed with two old people so intimate, perhaps I should hide with Severus? lol! Great job, I hope to see yet another sequel, you are an amazing writer and I enjoy your writing. Tell the creater that I found Lila Johnstone a very kind careing old woman and an excelant character. Great story! I enjoyed it vey much.
Kerubim chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
Romulus chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Well, I hope the outing will not end in catastrophy!

Just noticad that your stories definitely don't have the "little house in the prairie" taboo: no talking about toilets:)
Romulus chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I imagine the poor professor would be rather puzzled:)
Lisa14 chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
i loved this story and the one before it, will you ever write another sequel or another fragile severus story?
cocoa-snape chapter 13 . 5/5/2006
I really enjoy your stories - primarily your H/C AD-SS interaction. They are always filled with humor and a great read. I admit I enjoy your angsty ones a bit more - where SS goes through something really tragic and is forced to confront it. I thought perhaps you'd do something after summer lessons? It didn't seem like he had very much therapy with james. (PLEASE..hint hint)

A couple of notes...first and foremost is my response to the oodles of "eww old people sex" comments. One day, you'll all be old and still wanting to have sex and then have to put up with stupid comments like that. I personally LOVED your addition of Lila in this (both for the romance) and even more so for her mothering of Severus.

As everyone tells you, james is awesome. jeffrey too...but james especially...it's a great credit to you creating an original character people love.

The only really sticking point with me for this story was that I found it very difficult to get past the idea that Severus would go anywhere (even to the bathroom) - let alone leave the country without his wand. But I suppose it was a necessary device for your plot.

I also love the harry-severus bond you've developed here - it's awesome!

SEQUEL! please...with angst preferably but i'll take anything i can get
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I can't remember ever laughing so much above a HP fanfiction before. Thanks for sharing! Hope you will have a couple of new ideas for your HP universe soon, I simply enjoy your Dumbledore-Snape stories. (-:

By the way - I was a bit confused as this should be a sequel to A Promise to Be Better - it plays actually before the epilogue, does it? I have figured now.
TheDeathChamber chapter 13 . 7/15/2005
Marvelous. Simply wonderful. I just love your stories!
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 6/8/2005
Are you ever going to update any of your stories, she pleads? (bats eyelashes innocently, offers chocolate-dipped strawberries-good Oregon strawberries that have actual flavor to them, not those plastic California clones).
readersam chapter 13 . 2/9/2004
Really enjoyed this AU story along with "A Promise to be Better". As in your other stories liked both Barnes characters and REALLY liked Headmaster Lila Johnstone. Know you are busy, but would enjoy any further stories in this AU "series".
Logospilgrim chapter 13 . 1/12/2004
I simply can't get enough of your fics :-)
Firestar08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003