Reviews for Magic
Debbie the Fabulous chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
"It's an interesting idea in it's own way," though I have to agree that the dialogue is kinda choppy.
Personally, though, I think that Link only has enough strength to hold the chain, and that the boots just keep him from moving with Fyrus(?) He has a hard time lifting the chain without the boots, and a hard time moving in the boots, so... I think it makes sense :P.
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hey... yeah, what's up with that? I never thought about the iron boots that way :P It's a funny idea, but I think you need to proofread this and work om your delivery. The language is too straight, like 'I will answer you. It's magic,' it doesn't suit the conversational tone Midna normally has
Kissed A Wookie chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I totally agree with you! It's like the iron boots give Link immense upper body strength or something. Ah well. I like that you wrote about it.
whosahassa chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
XD My friend and I had a similar dicussion a while back... about how Link is somehow able to throw Gorons around practically like they weigh nothing... we finally came to two possible conclusions, they being, in my friend's words, "the Gorons are either A. intimidated by Link's awesome, and therefore not unleashing their full potential or B. taking pity on a tiny man, and therefore not unleashing their full potential." In the end, we picked option B. XD So fun oneshot.
tragicduck95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I feel like...that would be Midna's real reaction in the game XD
Forru chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
And let that be your first & last question, Link.

Haha, thanks to Midna I now know the answer to all things that do not make sense in the game XD
MyPie234 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I always laughed at how Link used the like floor gem thing to stick to the wall. I alwasy thought, "Wouldn't his brain like get full of blood? And wouldn't he get dizzy?"

It always made me think. But I enjoy the game anyway, even though it makes no sense in physics.
fanfictionweirdo chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I try not to think about all the improbable things that happen in the game. It makes my head hurt too much. I totally get where you're coming from with this though ;)