Reviews for Stolen Seedling
Picklez80 chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Yay! This is another big favorite of mine. I can't wait to read more!
Willow chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
This story is just so darned cute! Love it!
TehWonderer chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
OMG! Cute purring Kisho and adorable, amorous Ichigo. Who could ask for more? Oh, A pregnant Rikichi? *faints* Please, please, please more!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
This one gets better and better every chapter. More please?
Tomyallen chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
OMG...so happy you've come back to this story. I actually re-read the entire thing tonight so I could really immerse myself before reading the newest chapter. And my oh my was it ever worth it. It's a fast paced and intense story and every shocking piece of information makes it even better. Rikichi and Shihouin prince are perfect for each other...glad Byakuya isn't putting a downer on that one, lol. And then there is Tetsuya and Ichigo...a wonderful pair in my opinion. I wonder what's going to happen with them though...Ichigo is supposed to be losing his powers no? And then there is Orochi...the guy that seriously just needs to die in every story. Now that everyone is healing and will be gathering their power again though I'm sure there won't be any issues in kicking that creepy and insane power hungry guys butt into oblivion.

This story is very Yin and Yang. The pairings are all complimenting opposites and you've balanced the intense moments in the story really well with the slower more thoughtful moments. It's turning out to be one of my favorite works by you so please come back and post a new chapie soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Yeay! Im glad you are back to this story! Hehe
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Oooh Ichigo and Tetsuya
alabirdie chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Wah, I can't tell you how happy this update made me! It makes me smile that renji and bya finally got to speak with their son, but where is miki? And I'm sure kisho is going to be super excited to be able to marry rikichi and be a daddy. Please update this one again soon!
ytygr chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
I smell and Ichi/Tetsuya sub pairing growing!
ytygr chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter I want too see what happens next!
snowecat chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Hope you finish this, I like it.
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Oh my God! Please please write more!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Oooh drama
Can't wait to see how the happy family reacts to the news of being related.
Nyma chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Oh this story is fantastic! I love all your stories Spunky!
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
This was great; looking forward to more. Especially watching how Renji and Byakuya begin their own relationship outside of the 'office'. I find it rather nice that Renji remained in Byakuya's mind and heart, to the degree it was an influence for his being picked as his Lt. And, of course, how Renji holds onto emotions it's no surprise he'd still hold a candle for the boy who was his first.

And, I love Rikichi. Always have. And his being the boys' son is wonderful (cool, too, that he has a twin brother. Riki needs a brother). Like the developing relationship for him; Riki is one of my favorite background characters of the series; love seeing him getting some lovin'.

Nicely done, Spunky. Looking forward to more.