Reviews for Stolen Seedling
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 7/13
omg Yes! This is yet another I read on my phone
I love the gorgeous storyline, how they had that one night in the Rukon but neither ever forgot it and oh my sweet mercy, I would love to see more from this one!
Aww they got Tetsuya and kids and omg this is an awesome one!
silvershamroc17 chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
Awesome story so far! I am looking forward to what battle they will be facing in the future. Renji and Byakuya are definitely in for the fight of their lives. Anticipating the next chapter you write for this story :)
ytygr chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
I know you have a LOT of stories to write but I hope that since this one is coming up on a year you might be willing to move this towards the top of the soon to be updated list? Anyway great story and I will no doubt reread again in the coming months! As well as, may of your others!
tmp3475 chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
So many loving couples. I wonder how if the twin will have a bigger part and fall in love too
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
That last paragraph was hilarious
Picklez80 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Yay! A new chapter. Please keep it going.
ShariBerry89 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
All the things I love about Bya and Renji! Sexy and soulful. Ichigo is adorable working his way into Tetsuya's heart.
Willow chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
It's sweet to see Byakuya and Renji finally make love. They are just amazing together. Thanks for the chapter!
Jess0409 chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
Sweet chapter! Lots of good fluff building up to when that bastard Orochi will get his butt kicked good. But why do I feel like he has a nasty trick up his sleeve?
Featherfoot chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter! Hope you can update again soon.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Aww, Renji and Ichigo make their moves! Please update soon, I can't wait.
Kittykins chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Lovely lemon! Ren/Bya is hot as always and Ichigo/Tetsuya is cute.
Winterheart2000 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Lovely, romantic chapter! Can't wait to read the next.
Just4Giggles chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Oh, this was a sexy and sweet chapter! I'd like a hundred more like that. ;)
alabirdie chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
I can't even tell you how happy this update makes me! Thank you so much!...I love the REDSTRAVAGANZA!...ok that's out of my system :) keep up the awesome work spunky!