Reviews for Stolen Seedling
ytygr chapter 16 . 7/28
I know you have a LOT of stories to write but I hope that since this one is coming up on a year you might be willing to move this towards the top of the soon to be updated list? Anyway great story and I will no doubt reread again in the coming months! As well as, may of your others!
tmp3475 chapter 16 . 3/20
So many loving couples. I wonder how if the twin will have a bigger part and fall in love too
tmp3475 chapter 2 . 3/20
That last paragraph was hilarious
Picklez80 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Yay! A new chapter. Please keep it going.
ShariBerry89 chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
All the things I love about Bya and Renji! Sexy and soulful. Ichigo is adorable working his way into Tetsuya's heart.
Willow chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
It's sweet to see Byakuya and Renji finally make love. They are just amazing together. Thanks for the chapter!
Jess0409 chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
Sweet chapter! Lots of good fluff building up to when that bastard Orochi will get his butt kicked good. But why do I feel like he has a nasty trick up his sleeve?
Featherfoot chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter! Hope you can update again soon.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Aww, Renji and Ichigo make their moves! Please update soon, I can't wait.
Kittykins chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Lovely lemon! Ren/Bya is hot as always and Ichigo/Tetsuya is cute.
Winterheart2000 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Lovely, romantic chapter! Can't wait to read the next.
Just4Giggles chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Oh, this was a sexy and sweet chapter! I'd like a hundred more like that. ;)
alabirdie chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
I can't even tell you how happy this update makes me! Thank you so much!...I love the REDSTRAVAGANZA!...ok that's out of my system :) keep up the awesome work spunky!
ctofi1 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
enfin la suite
ce nouveau chapitre est formidable
merci
à très vite
kenni-bun bun chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
*sobs* all the feels in this. You just keep giving me all these amazing stories. I can't wait until the next one, and I totally approve of ichigo and tetsuya. Babies, babies everywhere.