Reviews for The hunter
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Aww, so cute~! Karasu: -.- why are they tied up? Me: Whaaaaatttt? I don't know what you're talking abooooouuuuuuutttttt. Karasu: Draco and Harry are tied to the bed with Harry 'stuck' in Draco. Me: Ehehehehe I know 'drools over their position' Draco: How much longer do we have to we have to endure this? Me: Until I reach my fill in pics! XD Harry: And how much is that? Me: 200 pictures! Both: YOU B*TCH! Me: And damn proud of it~! Karasu: -.- You're proud of that? Me: Yup! XDDDDDDD
Canadian-23 chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Hey amazing!

Aswome chapter again! Love the honeymoon! It was sooo funny the part with Lucius! Can't wait to see the next chapter tomorrow! You are amazing! :) :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
That was a hot start to a chapter.

Oh poo. No Disneyland.
HELEN chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
It made me laugh when I read the part about Draco's Dad getting covered in green goo. First rate so keep going.
RocklifeDude chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Well, I can see they had a great honeymoon! And now Orion knows about the baby, how exciting! I'm glad he seems so excited about being a big brother!
Lientjuhh chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
hahaha.. Fun.. I like it.. Well done.. :)
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
grate ch
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Oooh Paris! I can now only think of one thing.

DISNEYLAND!

Sorry bout that.

Anyway. Nice avoidance of Harry getting pregnant.
HELEN chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
EVERY CHAPTER LEAVES ME WANTING MORE.
cascol3 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Oh my gosh Narcissa telling Draco she had seen it all before was great. But I was not prepared for Lucius comments. He and Narcissa were great in this chapter.
marksmom chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Great chapter! Nothing like walking out nude and your mother being right there! Kudos! Keep it up!
Cathcer1984 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
:) Lovely!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Lol so you like "taking" instead of "giving" now Harry? Harry: 'turns red' Sh-shut up! Me: e.e No. Harry: By the way have you seen Draco any where. Me: N-No. . Jin: 'walks into room' Ok so I put the blonde in my room like you asked and I set up the camera too, so when do you want me to start doing it with him. Me: Ahahahaha 'whisper' Did you tie him up? Jin: Yeah Harry: 'Runs toward Jin's room' Hang on Dray! I'll save you Draco: Mhph! Me: Ahahahaha~! I guess I'll be going now~! Nothing to see here~! XDDDD 'whisper' Run! Run for your life before he comes back! 'runs off with Jin' Update soon please!
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 20 . 8/29/2011