Reviews for The hunter
Angelic Abomination chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
That was a hot start to a chapter.

Oh poo. No Disneyland.
HELEN chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
It made me laugh when I read the part about Draco's Dad getting covered in green goo. First rate so keep going.
RocklifeDude chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Well, I can see they had a great honeymoon! And now Orion knows about the baby, how exciting! I'm glad he seems so excited about being a big brother!
Lientjuhh chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
hahaha.. Fun.. I like it.. Well done.. :)
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
grate ch
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Oooh Paris! I can now only think of one thing.

DISNEYLAND!

Sorry bout that.

Anyway. Nice avoidance of Harry getting pregnant.
HELEN chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
EVERY CHAPTER LEAVES ME WANTING MORE.
cascol3 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Oh my gosh Narcissa telling Draco she had seen it all before was great. But I was not prepared for Lucius comments. He and Narcissa were great in this chapter.
marksmom chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Great chapter! Nothing like walking out nude and your mother being right there! Kudos! Keep it up!
Cathcer1984 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
:) Lovely!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Lol so you like "taking" instead of "giving" now Harry? Harry: 'turns red' Sh-shut up! Me: e.e No. Harry: By the way have you seen Draco any where. Me: N-No. . Jin: 'walks into room' Ok so I put the blonde in my room like you asked and I set up the camera too, so when do you want me to start doing it with him. Me: Ahahahaha 'whisper' Did you tie him up? Jin: Yeah Harry: 'Runs toward Jin's room' Hang on Dray! I'll save you Draco: Mhph! Me: Ahahahaha! I guess I'll be going now! Nothing to see here! XDDDD 'whisper' Run! Run for your life before he comes back! 'runs off with Jin' Update soon please!
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
grate ch
Canadian-23 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Hey amazing!

Love the dedication thank you soo much and it was my pleasure to help you with the French part! Aswome chapter and I like the little conversation with Lucius and Narcissa, that was great! So magnificent work again and I can't wait to see the next chapter! You are amazing! :) :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
Loving this fic. Its one of the best Harry/Draco fics I have read.

Are you going where I think you're going with this as in Harry getting pregnant too?
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »