Reviews for The hunter
Angelic Abomination chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
That was a hot start to a chapter.

Oh poo. No Disneyland.
HELEN chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
It made me laugh when I read the part about Draco's Dad getting covered in green goo. First rate so keep going.
RocklifeDude chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Well, I can see they had a great honeymoon! And now Orion knows about the baby, how exciting! I'm glad he seems so excited about being a big brother!
Lientjuhh chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
hahaha.. Fun.. I like it.. Well done.. :)
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
grate ch
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 20 . 8/30/2011
Oooh Paris! I can now only think of one thing.

Sorry bout that.

Anyway. Nice avoidance of Harry getting pregnant.
HELEN chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
cascol3 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Oh my gosh Narcissa telling Draco she had seen it all before was great. But I was not prepared for Lucius comments. He and Narcissa were great in this chapter.
marksmom chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Great chapter! Nothing like walking out nude and your mother being right there! Kudos! Keep it up!
Cathcer1984 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
:) Lovely!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Lol so you like "taking" instead of "giving" now Harry? Harry: 'turns red' Sh-shut up! Me: e.e No. Harry: By the way have you seen Draco any where. Me: N-No. . Jin: 'walks into room' Ok so I put the blonde in my room like you asked and I set up the camera too, so when do you want me to start doing it with him. Me: Ahahahaha 'whisper' Did you tie him up? Jin: Yeah Harry: 'Runs toward Jin's room' Hang on Dray! I'll save you Draco: Mhph! Me: Ahahahaha~! I guess I'll be going now~! Nothing to see here~! XDDDD 'whisper' Run! Run for your life before he comes back! 'runs off with Jin' Update soon please!
Lynette Serina Jones Harkness chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
grate ch
Canadian-23 chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Hey amazing!

Love the dedication thank you soo much and it was my pleasure to help you with the French part! Aswome chapter and I like the little conversation with Lucius and Narcissa, that was great! So magnificent work again and I can't wait to see the next chapter! You are amazing! :) :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
Loving this fic. Its one of the best Harry/Draco fics I have read.

Are you going where I think you're going with this as in Harry getting pregnant too?
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »