Reviews for The hunter
emice chapter 26 . 3/7/2013
This was a really sweet story! Just enough of angst and fluff to make my heart flutter :D I will keep an eye open for more Drarry from you!
Mashkai30 chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
HarrehPottah196 chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
Awww! I loved the ending!:D Is the next kid a boy or a girl? Gryffindor? Their name? :D
Boekwurm chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
Loved it has everything in what I love in mpreg.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
This was a great story, and a lot longer than normal, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
DarkangeABBY chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
wow i really love ur story i read it in one go (had little to no sleep) u know now that i think about it ... if their new baby enters gryffindor i bet u a million that draco would just get preg once more to make it even or have two so their would be more slytherin lol
Mila Pink chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
I loved it. I thought this ending so cute.
It is quite ironic to classify children.
I found a lot of fun.
kisses
Yabbit chapter 26 . 7/19/2012
omg
i laughed so hard at the house sorting
:P
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh this is heart-breaking already. I can understand Draco's anguish.
Lori94 chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
Awww! I loved it!
shispas chapter 26 . 12/22/2011
I am BEYOND impressed! I absolute fell in love with this story! I have read most of your Harry/Draco stories and this one is MY FAVORITE! I am beyond grateful for the creation of this MASTER piece! everything about the context of story and how you played it out was MARVELOUS! yea there were a few grammar mistakes but they are overshadowed by the story! :D
TheLovelessRose chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
Ughhhh. I knew that was going to happen...
Diamond Cobra chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
I just read this whole story in one go. It was totally worth it.

I love this storyline, always have. In fact, I found this story when looking for this type of storyline an it was exactly why I wanted...that makes sense right? It made sense in my head.

I like how you portrayed the characters, they were easy to connect with and just all around nice to read about. Reading about characters who have sucky personalities is just so blech, you know. I would have likes to have seen a little more of the Malfoy sass. Draco seemed to lose that snappy edge to himself and that was a shame, but when combined with everything else was easily overlooked.

I liked Orion too. He was sweet. I can just imagine him being all high pitched and squeaky when he talks and that amuses me.

Hmm what else did I want to say... Oh yeah, you had a few grammatical errors in there. Not many, but a few. None were hugely major, but there was one that amused me. I can't remember what chapter it was, but Harry was talking to Orion about his bullies and he said "more cleverer" which, in my opinion, not only weakened his point, but is also one of the most irritating errors people make (after the whole they're, their, there and your, you're thing, which ou didn't do-kudos to you :P). As a rule, the addition of -er at the end means the same as adding more. Ie, you could have put "they are cleverer" OR "they are more clever" but never both in the same sentence. Sorry to be pedantic, imbue I probably make tonnes of mistakes (not only in my stories but in this review alone). All that can easily be overlooked as it is a great story, I just wanted to help out in some way and maybe prevent you from making the same mistakes.

Now, back to comments on the story. The Mpreg...it's a guilty pleasure of mine (don't tell anyone XD) and bottom!Draco is the best thing to happen to the genre. Bottom!Harry is good and all, but have you noticed how pathetic he seems to be written when he bottoms and is pregnant. Instead of being the sear kicking saviour of the wizarding world, he becomes as weak as a 6 year old girl. I know that's generalising and there are many stories that aren't like that, but it is a common thing. Whilst the same thing can happen in bottom!Draco stories, it is far less common and me manages to retain some o his canon personality and I like that. (also I realise he wasn't purely bottom, but he was predominantly and he did carry a child before Harry so my point still stands :P)

With the carrying a child thing, I loved the 4th month horniness. It was a new twist for me, people usually go for the backache and the cravings, so that was great. One small jiggle I had. Nothing major and bot even something most would have a problem with, I don't either reality. But as I said, there's a niggle. Why does Harry always carry twins? In fics where both characters get pregnant 99% of the time Harry carries more children at once than Draco. I personally, find the idea of Draco distrned with two or more children to be, not only more interesting, but also more humorous. He always seemed vain, can you imagine his complaints about the stretchmarks :P. Plus I always imagine him as being slender an of medium height an Harry a little shorter but more stocky. Who would look more odd carrying many children? In my opinion Draco, because slender frames always look mire awkward. I'm rambling now, but you get my point :P.

Onto the birth and the children. I loved the touch you put in about Orion having James as his second name. Again it isn't a rare thing to do, but it seems especially sweet as Draco probably resented Harry, at least a little, at the time of the birth, yet he still did it. As for Michaela. I have always liked that name. I used to live along the road from a girl called that, although she spelled it differently...there was a y in there somewhere. I'm not sure how exactly though, I was very young Jen I knew her and could barely spell my own name :P.

I think I'm done with my monster of a review. Consider it all the reviews for all the chapters in one long review. If I had found this story before it was finished I would have done them individually. I know some people do them as they read them all, but I always feel awkward doing that. I know many stories that I have started reading and have loved, have then gotten bored half way through and stopped. I'd feel really bad if my reviews just stopped suddenly. You get what I mean?

Well, much love to you as an author. I wish I had the motivation and the ability to write a sustained story of this calibre. Sadly I don't, so I'll just stick to writing smutty fics, I don't need too much motivation to write those as there is t really a plot XD.

If I asked any questions (I can't remember if I did) I await your reply, even if there weren't any questions feel free to pm me an tell me I was too harsh or whatever. I tend to just write in these boxes and not really thing too much about people's feelings. Mainly because I don't get hurt as easy as most so harsh words don't affect me, so I generally don't realise that I'm being overly harsh to others. So yeah, feel free to call me out on it and I'll be nicer to other authors in the future.

Much love to you,

~Cobra
FantasyWriter93 chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
Aw, really love this story. Did Teddy and Orion ever end up together?
Chou Kanraku chapter 26 . 10/14/2011
I adored it! I was totally gone from start to finish in every sentence. There were a few typing errors and the grammar was above average, but besides that, it was a fantastic story. Thank you very much for writing it.
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »