Reviews for Sunlight
JD2747 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Where is the rest?!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
the rest is coming soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
more coming? :(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
As long as the end is real good I don't mind the wait
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
:) Hope to see the next chapter
black-ostias chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
i'm still kinda doubling over from the epicness so i can't leave a proper review. but do know you've got yourself a permanent fan, and i wish you would update!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
UPDATE SOON. k thanks,
Alexa chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ah, ha ha ha! That was great! Not enough Kenshin love out there anymore. :)
demonpixie1 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Ohholycrapballs. Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, upon all that is holy, can you finish this? It's epic. Legendary, even. I love your style and how even though I'm not entirely LOTR literate, I can follow the story easily (though some references ARE going over my head, but that's on me) and it's definitely well-paced and interesting. i'd love to see you finish it.

(While I'm thinking of it: have you ever considered doing a Five-O/Supernatural crossover? O.o Steve and Danny finding out vengeful spirits are real? Bodies turning up in some building that's been around since 1900, insert plot/banter from any episode of Supernatural circa Seasons 1&2, etc. I'd totally read it.)
angelofthelightanddark chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Yay! Time to beat up the bad guys! Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job on the writing! Is this Isabel the same one from your other stories? Awesome job!
DivinityofDarkness chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Absolutely lovely :) Please continue, if you have the time.
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
HAHHAHAHAHAHA WTF? xD Even though I got the feeling that this story had no plot whatsoever, I kept on reading for the sake of your amazing writing skillz :p
McAddicted chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Wow...this story is just a fantastic mix of so many characters! While I'm not up on the LOTR and some of the others, it's great fun to read and I hope to hear more from you on the rest of it! Great stuff.
lilz54 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Can't wait to see how they rescue Rachel.