Reviews for Please Read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Fair warning, I'm not a very sympathetic person. If you wanted people to see this, put it on your bio. It's not a Beastly FanFiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Im so sorry for youre friend :-(
And for you and her family
When I start driving, I will take it very serius
ace chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what it feels to lose someone. What you said is right, seat belts could save lives. Everyone should be very careful and wear it whenever in a car. You just never know. Again, I'm sorry :(
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is sad.

However, blunt and harsh as I may sound, this does not belong in this category, or any others on fanfiction. A warning like this is touching though. Again I'm sorry for your loss. I don't have a phone and I don't really drive, so it goes without saying that I don't text and drive. In fact, where I am there is actually a law against texting and driving too.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I'm so sorry about what happened to her. :( I'll remember the advise
Merlin's Ward Jack chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh my God...I am so sorry. :( *hugs*

Thank you for this chapter. Really. It is extremely powerful and I hope more people take notice.

*hugs again* He or she will still be with you in your heart. I hope your days are filled with peace and hope for the future...

Sincerely,

Merlin
fantasyexpert chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm glad i clicked this. It's important and people don't realize that seat belts could be the fine line between life and death. I'm glad someone wrote about this.
angela chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
All due respect to you, and my condolences, but this isn't really the place to post this.
leechlover1901 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I'm sorry for your lost. I thought that you would like to know that this does have an impact on me. You're a wonderful person.
SparkleAndFade95 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Im sorry. I want you to know that because of this message I won't speed or go without a seatbelt or anything like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
powerful...moving and powerful
Domino chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Im sorry about your friend and i hope she rests in peace...thank you for spreading the word- your doing a good thing and thanks for caring! Xx
Anonymous Lindy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
,This is not exactly what i expect to read, but... Thanks, i got the message. And sorry 4 your lost. A friend of mine died in acc,,,,,,,,,,
Regardless1604 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
wow... i choked up while reading this, that's so sad, I'm so sorry...
Eustacegirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Thankyou for writing about this. I wish more ppl wore their seatbelts and didn't get mad when asked to.