Reviews for Prompt: Dragon
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
yay
Utopian Moon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
YAY! Another story! (even if it's short). I recently started watching Fairy Tail and am glad that you are writing! :)
nightshade chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
And I couldn't help but grin in happiness, too!

Sooo short and cute! Amazing! Not much words, but high emotions! ) Yeah, I really enjoy your little fanfiction. )

The dialog between Natsu and Lucy...the simple confession...just so cute. Lucy is weird! XDDD But nevertheless he DID understand what she mean, so he isn't dense...just shy. LOOOOVE IT!

Have a nice day!

nighty
beginswithkay chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hello!

Okay, first off, this was so cute! I lovedd it, only wished it was a little bit longerrrr! ah well, it was amazing while it lasted!(:

and...

did you just say...?

...

...

Fairy Tail pirate story? OH MY GOODNESS! you M-U-S-T write it and I M-U-S-T read it! that sounds so cool (especially since my cousin and I like to joke around about becoming pirates and we've learned pirate-slang over the years... *cough* days *cough*)

so pleaseee write onee if you haven't alreadyy?(: i'll be your everlasting reviewer! as long as it's NaLu/LuNa! just kidding, but that would be a bonus:D

Love,

your new ER- (everlasting reviewer! or... as long as you write that pirate story... hehe:))
heytherehoyhoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow, scurvy huh? Das pre-tty intense. I liked this and I especially respect the way you said that your story was open to flaming. I usually don think that kinda stuff so I leave it out cuz it doesn't really come to mind. But this story was way too short to flame *hint hint*. Well anywhoo, 'twas good. 'Twas good.

Yay! I reviewed!
ShiningStellar chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Its sweet but yeah its short..